become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Religion and Spirituality
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Religion
All Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS)
- Muslim community organization in Virginia. Information about religious, education and cultural activities, and social services.
American Muslim Alliance
- National organization supporting Muslim candidates and educating Muslim people about politics.
Carolina Sufi Information
- Upcoming events of interest to Sufis in North and South Carolina, and neighboring states; includes listings of conferences, retreats, and workshops.
Dar Al Hijrah Islamic Center
- Serving the Muslim community in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. Events diary, prayer times, and resources.
Dar al Islam
- A non-profit educational organization founded in 1979 to transmit accurate knowledge of Islam among the American people. Includes articles, brochures, news, and perspectives on Islam in America.
International Strategy and Policy Institute (ISPI)
- Established in 1994 by a group of American Muslims in the Chicago area to promote correct understanding of Islam; includes details of activities and publications. (Illinois)
Islamic Center, Washington DC
- A campaign for control of a mosque in Washington DC.
The Islamic Education and Services Institute
- Based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Offers a range of educational resources and activities on Islam, and opportunities for local Muslims to participate in the wider community.
Islamic Information Office of Hawaii
- Promotes understanding about Islam, by offering resources for Muslims in Hawaii. Includes articles, local information, news, and details of services. (Originally the Muslim Student Association of Hawaii)
Islamic Networks Group
- A non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public about Islam; includes details of speakers and resources they can offer public organizations and institutions.
Islamic Society of Colorado Springs
- Information about worship services, and local resources for the Muslim community; also includes a newsletter. (Colorado)
Islamic Supreme Council of America (ISCA)
- A non-profit, non-governmental organization, providing a resource for legal advice on issues that arise as Islamic traditions come into contact with American culture, and working to present Islam as a religion of moderation, tolerance, peace and justice.
- Listings of mosques, Muslim schools, and Islamic resources in the United States.
Latino American Dawah Organization
- Promoting Islam among the Latino community of the United States. Includes information about organization, their activities and newsletter; also includes resource material.
Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC)
- Public service agency working for the civil rights of American Muslims, and for the integration of Islam into American pluralism. Includes news, and details of their activities and membership.
Universal Muslim Association of America
- Information about their objectives, membership, activities, newsletters, and contact details.
The Wisdom Fund
- A not-for-profit organization tackling misinformation about Islam in the US; includes information on their publications and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2014 at 3:03:18 UTC -