become an editor
the entire directory
only in Interfaith/Interreligious_Dialogue
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Interfaith: Interreligious Dialogue
Jewish Christian Dialogue
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Ecumenism
This category in other languages:
Association for Communal Harmony in Asia
- A non-political, non-profit organization. It was formed in 1993 in Beaverton, OR, USA to promote harmony and peace among South Asians of all ethnic, religious, regional and national origin, regardless of where they live.
A Common Word
- An initiative by Muslim scholars, clerics and intellectuals from many different countries, denominations and schools of thought, identifying the teachings of Islam and declaring common ground with Christianity.
Council for a Parliament of the World's Religions
- Provides information on an ongoing effort to bring together different religious traditions from around the world looking to shape a better world, based in historical and current gatherings.
The Dialogue Institute
- Holds an annual trialogue between international Jewish, Christian and Muslim scholars. Includes articles on Deep Dialogue and electronic books from Leonard Swidler.
East-West Contemplative Dialogue
- Concentrates on the dialogue between the Christian mystical tradition and Eastern forms of meditation and enlightenment in the Hindu and Buddhist traditions.
- A virtual meeting place for individuals and organizations representing diverse religious traditions.
Global Ethic Foundation
- Founded to publicise Hans Kung's "Global Ethic" and his idea of co-operation among the world's major religions through inter-cultural and inter-religious research, education and encounter. History, aims, organisation information, literature bibliographies, resources and projects. [German, English, Spanish and French]
Hull and East Riding Interfaith
- Promotes dialogue and understanding between religious faiths in the Yorkshire region of the UK, building community cohesion.
Institute for Interreligious Dialogue
- Iranian NGO promotes understanding of different religious traditions, publishes monthly newsletter Religious News. Information in English and Farsi.
Institute of Interfaith Dialog
- Aims to unite the global communities through interfaith dialogue by sharing the differences in cultures and religions to achieve world peace. Articles, events, news and overviews of major religions.
The Jewish-Muslim Connection: Traditional Ways of Life
- An article by Daniel Pipes comparing Islam and Judaism in detail, focusing on the development of rules and laws, ways of life, and coping with modern life.
Masyarakat Dialog Antar Agama: Society for Inter-religious Dialogue
- MADIA, or in English SIDA (Society for Inter-Religious Dialogue), was born out of a hope that the many different religious traditions -- including Muslims, Catholics, Buddhists, Confucians, and Brahma Kumaris -- in Indonesia can come to live in harmony.
Mixed Blessings Film
- A documentary film about the challenges of raising children in a Jewish-Christian family.
Monastic Interreligious Dialog
- Established by the Benedictine Confederation in 1978 to assume a leadership role in the dialogue between Christianity and the religions of the East, in cooperation with all others engaged in this dialogue.
National Interfaith Alliance
- The Interfaith Alliance describes itself as "the faith-based voice countering the radical right and promoting the positive role of religion."
North American Interfaith Network
- NAIN is an association of organizations which provides information, meetings, and services related to world religions, spiritual exploration, and interfaith issues.
Reform Judaism: Commission On Interreligious Affairs
- Dedicated to working with other religious communities on interfaith issues. Organizational partners, publications, congregational resources and press releases.
Religions in Renewal: Global Dialogue
- Dedicated to linking democratic reform groups within the major established religions (and ideologies that function like religions) dedicated to harnessing the power of love and reason to develop a global ethic and overcome various social issues.
Society for Hindu-Christian Studies
- For scholars and others interested in the study of Hinduism, Christianity, and the interrelations between these two religious traditions.
Three Faiths Forum
- Encourages people of Muslim, Christian and Jewish faith to meet, respect and understand one another, promoting training of ministers of religion in their common roots, understanding their differences and encourage respect for each other on a basis of equality.
Spirituality Today Interreligious Dialogue Since Vatican II
- An article by Wayne Teasdale detailing the history of interreligious dialogue pre and post Vatican II, with a particular concentration on the role of monastic contemplative dimension. (January 01, 1991)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 4:45:12 UTC -