become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religion_and_Spirituality/Interfaith
Religion and Spirituality
Home: Family: Family Resources and Support: Cultural and Ethnic Diversity
Society: Issues: Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Computers: Chats and Forums
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Religious Tolerance
This category in other languages:
American Fellowship Church
- Includes information about becoming an ordained minister, the AFC's code of ethics and materials for starting your own church.
Fellowship of Reconciliation
- The largest, oldest Interfaith Peace organization in the United States and is dedicated to the promotion of nonviolent conflict resolution.
- A network of grassroots, interfaith, interracial, multi-issue organizations working together to create a more just and more democratic society.
- For interfaith dialogue and co-operation, with an eye towards a more peaceful, just and sustainable Earth community.
- A series of television programs designed to draw people of many different faiths together to discuss pressing social, moral and spiritual issues and to discern common ground.
- Resource for religious thought and literature, covering major world religions, modern and ancient.
The Interfaith Alliance
- A nonpartisan advocacy organization challenging the radical religious right in the United States, promoting a positive and healing role of religion in public life.
The Interfaith Center of New York
- Seeks to integrate the sacred into people's daily lives and to apply the wisdom and resources of the world's religious traditions to conflicts worldwide.
Interfaith Encounter Association
- Promoting peace in the Middle East through interfaith dialogue and cross-cultural study. Projects, events and history.
Interfaith Youth Core
- Brings together young people of different religious and moral traditions for cooperative service and dialogue around shared values. Outreach education and training, youth service days, leader cultivation, public advocacy program and history.
Sisters of Embracement
- Women's organization dedicated to bringing together in harmony all faiths that have a belief in An All-Enlightened Being/God. With articles, news, religious background, and links.
Tanenbaum Center for Interreligious Understanding
- A secular, non-sectarian organization providing education and tools to resolve religious tensions in schools, at work and in war zones. Programs, events, training, resources, news, weblog, forums and donation.
Temple of Understanding
- Aims to achieve peaceful coexistence among individuals, communities, and societies through interfaith education, emphasizing experiential knowledge and dialogue. Also undertakes consulting with the United Nations.
United Religions Initiative
- A global community dedicated to promoting daily interfaith cooperation, ending religiously motivated violence and creating cultures of peace, justice and healing for the Earth and all living beings.
- Overviews the history of dialogue, attitudes and actions of particular major religions to other faiths, organisations and links.
World Congress of Faiths
- Works to develop better understanding, co-operation and respect between people of different faiths.
Usenet uk.religion.interfaith -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 18, 2015 at 6:05:24 UTC -