become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religion_and_Spirituality/Humor
Religion and Spirituality
This category in other languages:
The Church of Now
- Part humor, part holy ghost revival, "and somehow part cocker spaniel." Aims to point out the miraculous in the ordinary using paradox and absurdity.
The Great God Contest
- An attempt to bring a final resolution to all religious wars, controversy and hypocrisy.
Incantation to Raise the Dead
- Help save humanity, raise the dead in your own home.
Mephistopheles' Soul Exchange
- Trade your soul for a Sin Analysis, get an official Soul-IOU, or give your soul to a loved one.
New Religions for the College Student
- A web page for the college student looking for a religion that they can relate to.
The Quest For Zen
- Navin, from Sri Lanka, and Jason, from Ohio, compete to see who will reach enlightenment first. Navin learns yoga, Jason drinks gingko biloba.
SatireWire: Religious Merger Creates 900 Million Hinjews
- "Hinjew leaders today conceded the merger of Hinduism and Judaism has not worked out as planned, as instead of forming a super-religion to fight off the common Islamic enemy, they had instead created a race of 900 million people who, no matter how many times they are reincarnated, can never please their mothers."
Virtual Church of the Blind Chihuahua
- A sacred place in cyberspace to worship God and to laugh at ourselves. Funny and serious at the same time. In other words, seriously funny!
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 18, 2015 at 6:05:24 UTC -