become an editor
the entire directory
only in Humanism/Secular_Humanism
Religion and Spirituality
- The international constituency for individuals whose worldview is free of supernatural and mystical elements. The ethics and actions of a Bright are based on a naturalistic worldview.
British Humanist Association
- Umbrella organization for humanist groups in the United Kingdom. Information about campaigns and services for humanists.
Center for Inquiry - Los Angeles
- Southern California community center dedicated to the needs and interests of skeptics, secular humanists, and other rationalists.
CFI of Northeast Ohio
- A Non-Profit Educational Organization Celebrating Reason, Critical Analysis, and Humanity. Serving the Greater Cleveland and Akron Ohio area. A Center of Inquiry Community.
Council for Secular Humanism
- North American organization advocating a non-religious life rooted in science, naturalistic philosophy, and humanist ethics. Includes directory of local groups.
- A site by ministers and Christians that have left the faith that examines religion from a secular humanist point of view.
- Group in United Kingdom. Includes information on activities and beliefs.
Humanist Association of Greater Philadelphia
- Features a calendar of upcoming events, newsletter archive, secular book club, and Humanist Celebrant contact information.
Humanist Association of Ottawa
- A non-profit organization that promotes Secular Humanism in Canada's National Capital.
Humanist Association of Toronto
- An independent, non-profit organization that considers Secular Humanism a valid alternative to religion.
- Highlights from a quarterly journal of ideas, science and culture.
The Page of Reason
- Arguments for atheism and Humanism, quotes, music, thoughts, essays, books, and philosophy.
- An Indian-based worldwide association which reports on campaigns it conducts against magic and mystification and on news of importance to rationalists.
Secular Humanist Society of New York
- Lists SHSNY activities including lectures, presentations, book club discussions, round table panels, debates, social evenings, movie nights, Sunday brunches, and special occasion dinners.
Secular Humanists of the South Carolina Midlands (SecHumSCM)
- Resource site for a South Carolina organization affiliated with the Alliance of Secular Humanist Societies.
- An independent humanist forum for people who live without religion and who are interested in humanism, secularism and freethought and wish to explore and develop humanist ideas. Features quizzes, quotes, and suggested readings.
Washington Area Secular Humanists
- Washington, DC. Includes calendar of events, chapters, philosophy, publications, activism, media, links, contacts and membership information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2016 at 6:35:06 UTC -