become an editor
the entire directory
only in Humanism/Secular_Humanism
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Humanism: Secular Humanism
- The international constituency for individuals whose worldview is free of supernatural and mystical elements. The ethics and actions of a Bright are based on a naturalistic worldview.
British Humanist Association
- Umbrella organization for humanist groups in the United Kingdom. Information about campaigns and services for humanists.
Center for Inquiry - West
- Southern California community center dedicated to the needs and interests of skeptics, secular humanists, and other rationalists.
Center For Inquiry-Chicago
- Includes information on its discussion groups, social outings and related activities. Explores and affirms living life as a secular humanist dedicated to improving the human condition through rational inquiry and creative thinking unfettered by superstition, religion, or any form of dogma.
CFI of Northeast Ohio
- A Non-Profit Educational Organization Celebrating Reason, Critical Analysis, and Humanity. Serving the Greater Cleveland and Akron Ohio area. A Center of Inquiry Community.
Corvallis Secular Society
- Secular humanist and freethought society serving Corvallis, Oregon. Includes information about activities, newsletters, and links to other local groups.
- Group in Gloucestershire, United Kingdom. Features activities and newsletter.
Council for Secular Humanism
- Online home of the Council for Secular Humanism, serving secular humanists, atheists, agnostics, freethinkers, rationalists, skeptics, and all those interested in ethical living free of religion.
- A site by ministers and Christians that have left the faith that examines religion from a secular humanist point of view.
Humanist Association of Greater Philadelphia
- Features a calendar of upcoming events, newsletter archive, secular book club, and Humanist Celebrant contact information.
Humanist Association of Ottawa
- A non-profit organization that promotes Secular Humanism in Canada's National Capital.
Humanist Association of Toronto
- An independent, non-profit organization that considers Secular Humanism a valid alternative to religion.
- Highlights from New Humanist magazine, a publication on ethical, political and philosophical matter for over 120 years.
The Page of Reason
- Arguments for atheism and Humanism, quotes, music, thoughts, essays, books, and philosophy.
- An Indian-based worldwide association which reports on campaigns it conducts against magic and mystification and on news of importance to rationalists.
Secular Humanist Society of New York
- Lists SHSNY activities including lectures, presentations, book club discussions, round table panels, debates, social evenings, movie nights, Sunday brunches, and special occasion dinners.
Secular Humanists of the South Carolina Midlands (SecHumSCM)
- Resource site for a South Carolina organization affiliated with the Alliance of Secular Humanist Societies.
Sidmennt, the Icelandic Ethical Humanist Association
- Information about the organisation and their activities, including civil confirmation, secular funerals, and name-giving ceremonies.
Society for Secular Humanists in Calgary
- Calgarian Humanist site advocates the study and promotion of Secular Humanism as an alternative to religious and other supernatural belief systems.
- An independent humanist forum for people who live without religion and who are interested in humanism, secularism and freethought and wish to explore and develop humanist ideas. Features quizzes, quotes, and suggested readings.
Washington Area Secular Humanists
- Washington, DC. Includes calendar of events, chapters, philosophy, publications, activism, media, links, contacts and membership information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 2:35:04 AM EDT -