become an editor
the entire directory
only in Humanism/Religious_Humanism
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Humanism: Religious Humanism
The Christian Humanist
- Outlines a Christian religious framework without a belief in God.
The Circle of Reason
- A fellowship of the religious and non-religious who believe communal commitment to reason will transform the world.
Humanist Church of North Texas
- Features information about meeting times, discussion mailing lists, and reading selections.
- Oakland California based humanist church that organizes activist events, film programs, humanist holiday celebrations, and study groups.
- Promotes the celebration of a humanist "holiday" on December 23rd, featuring listings of local participating organizations, celebration ideas, and a photo gallery of previous events.
Non-supernatural and Religious Experience (A Summary)
- Reality consist of only the natural; there is no supernatural. Evidence indicates religious experiences are a part of the human makeup. These religious experiences can often be life changing.
- An article by Mason Olds describing Religious Humanism.
Religious Humanism: The Past We Inherit; The Future We Create
- An article by Patricia Hoertdoerfer about religious humanism.
- Information on secular holidays by season, alternatives to traditional holidays, and humanist ceremonies.
- Features essays, information on and excerpts from the book "Spirituality Without God."
- Official site of the Church of Spiritual Humanism. Features humanist ceremonies, coloring book down load, online shop, and free ordination as a humanist minister.
Spiritual Humanism Forum
- Online forum covering the topics of Legal Issues, Events and Meetings, Practices, Rituals, and Exercises. Provides a place to gather, get to know each other, and exchange information and ideas.
The Temple of Earth
- An organization that values reason and rationality above all else, but also celebrates poetry, beauty and humor. Features an online forum, a library of public domain books, and a suggested reading list.
Theism and Religious Humanism: The Chasm Narrows
- Article by William R. Jones, associate professor of philosophy of religion at Yale University divinity school
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 22, 2012 5:54:02 AM EDT -