become an editor
the entire directory
only in Humanism/Groups
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Atheism: Organizations
The International Humanist and Ethical Union
- Features news, articles, speeches, and membership information.
American Humanist Association (AHA)
- Contains information about humanism, as well as links to other humanist sites.
Central Ontario Humanist Association
- A local Humanist group for Barrie and area. We welcome all Humanists, agnostics, atheists, and Humanist-friendly people.
Council for Secular Humanism
- North American organization advocating a non-religious life rooted in science, naturalistic philosophy, and humanist ethics. Includes directory of local groups.
Homeschooling Unitarian Universalists and Humanists
- Resources for liberal religious and humanist families who choose to educate their children at home.
Humani - The Humanist Association of Northern Ireland
- Features a discussion forum, articles, information on ceremonies, events and membership.
- A free service that facilitates meeting other local people who believe in the basic goodness of the human spirit without supernaturalism.
The Humanist Association of Ireland
- News, publications, meeting information, and ceremonies for Irish atheists, agnostics, freethinkers, rationalists, secularists, and skeptics.
Humanist Association of Sacramento
- Promoting ethical, naturalistic, democratic humanism among our members and in our community.
The Humanist Community
- Seeking to provide to those of a humanist or agnostic orientation the benefits traditionally provided by church groups. Events calendar and related links. California.
Humanist Community of Central Ohio
- A community dedicated to fostering humanist beliefs and values and to improving the human condition through individual and collective action.
Humanist Fellowship of San Diego
- Articles, calendar of events, volunteer opportunities, membership and contact information.
The Humanist Foundation
- Find history, current news, announcements, and general information on the Church of Humanism and the Rev. Joseph Ben-David.
Humanist Society of Gainesville
- Seeking to improve the human condition through rational inquiry and critical thinking without hindrance of dogma. Holds meetings in Gainesville, Florida.
Humanist Society of Greater Phoenix
- Includes information about humanism, their aims, meetings and activities, membership, and links to related sites.
Humanist Society of Metropolitan New York
- Humanist Society of Metropolitan New York, the Corliss Lamont Chapter of the American Humanist Association.
Humanist Society of Santa Barbara
- Calendar of events including speakers and social activities, statements of Humanist principles and philosophy, and a monthly newsletter online.
Humanist Society Scotland
- Humanist ceremonies in Scotland, including fully legal marriages, funerals, namings, same-sex commitments.
The Humanists Net
- The Humanists Net is a condominium of humanist and related web sites including those of many leading humanist figures, organizations and publications.
Humanists of Florida Association
- State-wide association of groups and individuals that affirm the Humanist worldview. The Humanists of Florida Association advocates for public policy on behalf of Humanists in Florida.
Humanists of Fort Worth
- Offering programs, social activities, and a humanist voice to the community of Ft. Worth, Texas.
The Humanists of Greater Portland
- Portland, Oregon. Information about activities, humanism, and counseling services.
Humanists of Houston
- Includes information about their activities, humanism, opinion, and local and international links.
Humanists of Idaho
- Features a newsletter and information about programs, events, services, and news for humanists in the state of Idaho.
Humanists of Minnesota
- Information about humanism, membership, and activities.
Humanists of Utah
- Current information on an active humanist group, located in Salt Lake City.
iHumanism: An Internet Humanist Community
- Promoting a positive active Humanism with essays and resources for all Humanists including weblog commentary and e-zine "Freetopia".
Institute for Humanist Studies
- IHS is an organization dedicated to educating the public about humanist beliefs, organizations, and resources. It specializes in pioneering new technology and methods for the advancement of humanism.
The Jefferson Center
- Ashland, Oregon. Promoting critical thinking and a secular, humanistic world. Includes information about aims, activities, membership and humanism.
New Jersey Humanist Network
- Features calendar of events, gallery of photos from previous events, lending library for members, NJHN Bulletin Archive, online shop, and contact information for the New Jersey Humanist Family Network.
New Orleans Secular Humanist Association
- Dedicated to raising the awareness of people of the Gulf Coast region to the ideals and values of secular humanism. Features videos, calendar, and online shop.
North London Humanist Group
- Non-religious people in North London and South/South East Hertfordshire meet for discussion and social events.
The Society Of Humankind
- The Society of Humankind, founded in May 2000, with a purpose "to gain immortality for every member of humanity by our own unaided efforts. In pursuit of that objective the Society seeks to preserve and fully develop every living human individual, and to protect and conserve the whole of the environment of our species, together with all sentient life within it."
South West London Humanists
- Provides a means for like-minded individuals in South West London to discuss and act upon humanist values and principles.
Suffolk Humanists and Secularists
- Features forums, event calendar, humanist ceremonies and articles for the Suffolk area.
Trinidad & Tobago Humanist Association
- Caribbean based organization that promotes awareness of humanism philosophy, rationalism, human rights and responsibilities. Features articles and discussions on governance, education, parenting, health, environment, gender and sexuality.
University College Dublin Secular Humanist Society
- Promotes humanism as an alternative to theism with a blog and information on events and talks at University College Dublin in Ireland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 2, 2015 at 12:22:30 UTC -