become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religious_Texts/Bhagavad_Gita
Religion and Spirituality
The Bhagavad Gita
- E-text of the Bhagavad Gita, and the Sanatsugatiya and Anugita. A translation from the 19th century.
- Features audio and video clips, links, discourses, practical examples and humorous anecdotes.
Bhagavad Gita As It Is
- Edition by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada with transliteration and meaning of the Sanskrit verses.
The Bhagavad Gita: The Divine Song of God
- Read the entire Bhagavad Gita online and hear the original sanskrit verses sung in traditional melodies. Audio files in MP3 format.
- Text and audio recitations in many languages, along with a description of the Brahma-Madhva-Gaudiya sampradaya and avataras of Krishna.
- Information about the Hindu scripture called Bhagvad Gita.
- A translation of the scripture.
The Gita Space
- Verses and teachings of Gita. Includes comments by various acharyas and a list of books.
Shree Bhagwad Gita
- Articles about the Hindu text Bhagwad Gita ("Song of the Lord"), written circa 3000 B.C.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2007 at 14:22:16 UTC -