become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hinduism/Organizations
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Hinduism: Organizations
Shri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham
Society: Organizations: Religious
- Based in Wales, UK, this spiritual centre focuses on the propagation of Yoga and Vedanta.
Akhila Bharatha Ayyappa Seva Sangham
- Charitable organization that provides amenities to pilgrims visiting Sabarimala every year.
- Information and resources on this social and spiritual organization founded in India in 1955 by Shri Anandamurti.
Ananda Seattle Church of Self-Realization
- The activities and programs of the Ananda Church of Self-Realization founded by Swami Kriyananda.
Arsha Bodha Center
- A non-profit center for teachings of Ancient India like Vedanta, Bhagavad Gita, Meditation, Yoga, Sanskrit, Chanting, Children's Classes, and Vedic Heritage School.
Arsha Vidya Gurukulam: Saylorsburg PA
- Arsha Vidya means the knowledge flowing from the Rishis, the great seers of ancient India. Arsha Vidya Gurukulam offers Indians and Westerners alike an opportunity to study the profound spiritual knowledge of the Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Brahma-sutras, and other classical Vedic texts.
Avadhoota Datta Peetham
- This peetham was founded by Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji
Bhakta Samaj of USA
- Information on the activities and chapters of the samaj. Includes the life story and teachings of Saint Kabir.
Cambridge University Hindu Cultural Society
- Full event listings and articles covering a comprehensive range of information relevant to Hinduism, and all recent newsletters.
Dakshinamnaya Sri Sringeri Sharada Peetham
- History, activities, and Sevas of the organization. Includes a history of the Matha, and information on temples in the area.
Dakshineswar Ramkrishna Sangha Adyapeath
- An organisation founded in 1921 by Sri Annada Thakur, dedicated to the service of humanity and the worship of the Divine Mother.
Gayatri Teerth Shantikunj: Haridwar, India
- The aims and objectives of the organization. Information on the activities.
Glasgow University Hindu Society
- Events and news of the society.
- Organisation for spreading the teachings and messages of Sri Sri 1008 Herakhandi Baba.
Help Hindu Temples
- A non profit movement to help renovate ancient dilapidated temples in Tamil Nadu. Details of temples and contact address given.
- Information on the Hawaii ashram, temple, and Gurudeva. Includes articles on basics of Hinduism, Hinduism today, and publications.
Hindu Heritage Endowment
- A charitable endowment that seeks to provide Hindu institutions with a permanent and growing source of income , to assure their financial stability and further their diverse programs.
Hindu Samaj of North Carolina
- The mission and activities of the organization. Includes information about upcoming events.
International Gita Society
- Teachings of Hinduism and the Gita on the art of peaceful living.
The Maa Batakali Cultural Mission, Inc.
- Non-profit multi-religious organization with public charity status as a church and is dedicated to the various manifestations of the mother goddess. Features objectives, briefs on Kali Ma, temples, and a mission statement.
The Mother's Service Society
- Pondicherry, India - This is a social science research institute dedicated to applying the principles of Sri Aurobindo's yoga to life.
Nanganallur Maniganda Sabha
- An organisation in Nanganallur, Chennai, India devoted to the spreading the worship of Lord Ayyappan.
Omkarananda Ashram: Rishikesh
- An institution dedicated to the dissemination of timeless human and divine values. Run schools, an ayurvedic research institution and a dance academy in addition to the spiritual activities.
- Location, history, philosophy and activities of the ashram at Toronto, Ontario.
- Sambodh Foundation and its sister organisations in India and the USA are devoted to the spread of the message of the Bhagavad Gita and Upanishads based on the teachings of Swami Bodhananda.
Sanatan Society for Scientific Spirituality
- The objective of the organization is to introduce Spirituality in a scientific manner to those who are curious and to guide seekers in their spiritual practice.
Sant Shri Asaramji Bapuji
- The first Ashram was established in 1971 in Gujarat, India, and now has many branches.
- The goals, centers, and activities of the woman's organization located in India.
- Established in 1968 in Hong Kong to help the poor and needy in the name of Sai Baba of Shirdi.
- The kendra at Adambakkam and its project of vedic school and temple.
Shiva Vishnu Temple Cultural Centre
- A 23 year old cultural centre in Livermore, California. A centre for Cultural, Social, and religious activities for those interested in Hinduism
Shri Gaayatri Mandir
- Uses Hindu ideals to foster the development and growth of spirituality, religion, education, and culture.
Shri Gobardhana Pitha Garoi Ashram
- Information about Garoi Jagannath Temple and Garoi Ashram, dedicated to Baba Shri Buddhanath Das.
Shri Ram Chandra Mission
- A non-profit organization that teaches the Sahaj Marg system of Raja Yoga meditation. Information about the services and worldwide centers.
- An organization working for the upcoming Kumbh Mahaprava 2003 at Nasik. Details of the activities and programs.
Unity of Man
- Unity of Man is a cultural, spiritual and charitable organization founded to fulfill the wish of Sant Kirpal Singh.
Vedanta Center of Atlanta
- Swami Yogeshananda teaches Vedanta, its philosophy, and application in daily life.
Vedanta Society of Kansas City
- The activities, programs, and events of the organization which owes its spiritual allegiance to the Ramakrishna Order of India.
Warwick Hindu Society
- Promotes religious awareness in Hindus.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 10:54:09 UTC -