become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hinduism/Gods_and_Goddesses
Religion and Spirituality
Gods and Goddesses
Society: Religion and Spirituality: People: Spiritual Personalities
- The goddess of black magic, poisons, and her symbolism. Contains her yantra and mantra.
- The terrifying God, his different manifestations, and pooja rituals. Contains images of the deity.
- The goddess who is one of the Dasa Maha Vidyas and her worship. Includes the yantra and mantra of the goddess.
- The history, legend, and teachings of the god who is the author of Avadhuta Gita and Jivanmukta Gita.
Friesian School: Devotionalistic Gods in Hinduism
- Different aspects of the Gods are explained in this research article.
Goddess Pongi Amma
- The history and legend of Valli Malai, home to goddess Valli Amma or Pongi, beloved of Lord Murugan. Includes a photo gallery.
Hindu Net: Forms of God
- Information on the concept of God and links to various Gods and Goddesses.
Indian Heritage: Gods and Hinduism
- Links to different Gods and Goddesses, their stories and navagrahams.
- Information about the God Indra. Includes images.
- The story of the Goddess, her worship, and temples. Includes a photo gallery.
Shree Kshetra; Narayanpur
- Articles about Sri Dattatreya.
Shri Osiya Mataji
- About the Deity and the temple located in Osiya, Jodhpur district of Rajasthan.
- Gods and Goddesses, picture gallery, slokas, devotional songs and festivals.
- Information about the Hindu God Lord Sree Muthappan. Includes details of Parassinikadavu temple and a photo gallery.
- About Lord Muneeswarar, Lord Karuppannaswamy and other Kaaval Dheivangals, their worship and temples.
- Description of the goddess worshipped both by Hindus and Buddhists and her different forms. Contains her yantra and mantra.
- Trimurti, meaning "having three forms", is the term applied to the three main Hindu gods: Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. This Trimurti or triad represents all aspects of the Supreme Being. The Trimurti is depicted as a single-bodied, three-headed man. This symbolises the fact that the three forms are aspects of one Supreme Being.
Gods and Goddesses
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 3, 2016 at 12:08:53 UTC -