become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religion_and_Spirituality/Fictional
Religion and Spirituality
Church of the SubGenius
Invisible Pink Unicorn
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Religion
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Modern Movements
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Opposing Views
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Religious Tolerance
This category in other languages:
345th Intergalactic Ambulance Wing
- Explores traditional aspects of spirituality from a science fiction, narrative therapy point of view.
- This is a religion created in the fiction of writer Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. It promotes the idea that the only truly sacred thing is man.
The Church of Google
- Followers believe the search engine Google is the closest humankind has ever come to directly experiencing a Deity, as Google exhibits many of the characteristics typically associated with Gods.
The Church of Kelemvor
- The site contains the teachings and doctrines of the Church of Kelemvor, based upon Kelemvor's charge to neophytes and the dogma presented in the Forgotten Realms setting for Dungeons and Dragons.
The Church of Last Thursday
- A religion based on the idea that the universe was created last Thursday, but designed so as to appear much older.
The Church of Tina Chopp Blog
- The links in this blog about the Church of Tina Chopp do not work, since the original site was taken down, but the blog has a lot of good info about the church of bizarre sex, snake fondling and vegetable sacrifice.
- This Uncyclopedia entry includes a fairly complete description of Dake-Bonoism, a synthesis of pentecostal teachings and the lyrics of Bono, lead singer for the Irish band U2.
First Reformed Church of SpongeBob Squarepants
- An alternative religion for those who whish to experience Nautical Nonsense by following the teachings of Sponge Bob Square Pants.
The Grate Church of Moo
- The sacred cow revealed through testimony, quotes, posters, and hymns.
- A website for information on the only religion based around a rubber duck.
Holy Order of the Lemon
- Patron saint of the order is 19th-century French socialist Charles Fourier, who believed in the overthrow of civilization and the founding of a "society of harmony" in which all passions and manias would be encouraged, after which the ocean would turn to lemonade.
- A satirical religion celebrating many different faiths in order to get more holidays from work.
Universal Church of the Interactive Network
- Offers email, web and other directives to help mankind achieve global consciousness via the medium of the Internet and in doing so make us a viable active member of the universe.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 21, 2014 at 5:54:07 UTC -