become an editor
the entire directory
only in Online_Oracles/Humorous
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Divination: Online Oracles: Humorous
Magic 8 Balls
Recreation: Humor: Advice
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Humor
Advice From a Caterpillar
- Ask a yes or no question and the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland gives you an answer.
Ask a Klingon
- Ask a Klingon, get a trite Klingonese saying.
The Bobbymeizer Machine
- Click the noose to read Bobby's answers to your questions.
- Provides a personality diagnosis based on numerology, assigned to ten unique characters from a birth date.
Online Free Fortune Tellers
- Variety of fortune tellers including a clown, tea leaves, pumpkin, and fortune cookie. Very simple scripts.
Oracle of Wisdom
- Sarcastic answers, often with pop-culture references.
- Answers questions in a yes / no format a la Magic 8 ball.
- A slot machine like tarot reading. Able to read love and work and overall fate everyday.
- Find your Guardian Troll, which will send you monthly advice for everyday life.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 6:05:05 UTC -