become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theology/Universalism
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Theology: Universalism
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Unitarianism and Universalism
Catholic Encyclopedia: Apocatastasis
- Discusses the universalist theology of Origen and Gregory of Nyssa.
Christian Universalism (Universal Reconciliation)
- Essays by various writers on the doctrine of universalism.
Christian Universalist WebRing
- Bravenet webring for universalist sites.
- A universalist/dispensationalist exposition of Scripture by the Concordant Publishing Concern. Denies the divinity of Jesus.
Craig-Bradley Debate: Can a Loving God Send People to Hell?
- A debate between theologian William Lane Craig and philosopher Ray Bradley over the merits of the doctrine of universalism.
Dean Johnson Ministries: Will All Humankind Eventually Be Saved?
- Essay affirming universal salvation.
The Eternal Fate of Unbelievers
- Compares the orthodox Christian teachings on hell with universalism and several other positions, and examines these claims in the light of Scripture.
- Articles, books and FAQ on Biblical Universalism.
The New Creation
- Presents a series of essays from a universalist perspective. Posits the view that the soul is not immortal.
Paul Tournier's Universalism
- Master's thesis by Daniel Musick. The thesis is written from a traditional Christian point of view, but clearly explains the doctrine of universalism.
Savior of All Fellowship
- Presents essays and commentaries arguing that it is God's purpose to save all mankind through the death and resurrection of Christ.
- Provides information on many topics related to Christian universalism; including Bible translations, Greek/Hebrew words studies, Church history and law and grace. Also a forum.
Universalism and the Bible
- Keith DeRose, Yale University Associate Prof. of Philosophy, provides arguments for the doctrine of universalism.
Universalism on the Pacific Coast
- Histories of individual Universalist churches on the Pacific Coast of the United States, and other articles on Universalism.
What the Hell is Hell?
- Gary Amirault, seeks to demonstrate that the Christian concept of Hell is a myth. Various articles.
Wider Universalist Fellowship
- Statements of faith and doctrine of the Christian Universalism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 20, 2013 4:41:23 PM EDT -