become an editor
the entire directory
only in Modern/Rauschenbusch,_Walter
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Issues: Social Gospel
Modern History Sourcebook: Rauschenbusch: The Social Gospel, 1908
- Walter Rauschenbusch (1861-1918) was a Baptist minister among the poor and the industrial workers of New York city. Excerpt from his book Christianity and the Social Crisis which is a major text of the social gospel movement.
A prayer of Walter Rauschenbusch
- Text of a prayer by the Baptist social reformer.
Rauschenbusch Center for Spirit and Action
- Institution with a mandate to equip local congregations and their leaders for social ministry in the new century with an emphasis on spiritual reflection and social action.
- Article on Rauschenbusch's contributions to theology published in the Cambridge History of English and American Literature.
- Short biographical sketches of the Baptist minister from the Reformed Reader.
- Examination of the Baptist minister's early life and his pastorate in the Hell's Kitchen area of New York City that led him to the Social Gospel.
Walter Rauschenbusch and the Social Gospel
- Resources on the social gospel theologian, the social context in which the social gospel movement originated and developed, the theology of social gospel and writings by Rauschenbusch.
Walter Rauschenbusch Resources at Questia
- Online books available by subscription.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 8, 2014 at 6:24:04 UTC -