become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theology/Theodicy
Religion and Spirituality
Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Bible: References and Tools: Commentaries: Old Testament: Job
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Christian Living: Morality
10 Reasons to Believe in a God Who Allows Suffering
- Explains the God who would allow such events to occur.
- J. Hudson Taylor
Commentary on the Book of Job
- by Fr. William Most
Geneva Commentary on Job
- Index of /g/geneva/notes/Job: Hyptertext documents from the Christian Classics Ethereal Library at Calvin College.
Job: Consider My Servant
- Bruce Cameron's Bible study.
Literature of the Middle Period
- Old Testament Life and Literature; Gerald A. Larue.
Notes on the Book of Job
- John Wesley's Commentary.
Satan the Adversary of Mankind
- Bryan T. Huie
Theodicies in the Book of Job
- by Adam J. Smargon.
Theodicy in an Evolutionary Perspective
- Issue Four of DIALOGOS, November 1996: An Interactive Journal of the Sciences, Philosophy, and Theology.
Theodicy: The Problem of Evil
- Article by Kenneth Cauthen
Tilting Whirlwinds: Suffering and Remedy in The Book of Job
- Includes a seminar paper and links.
The Trial of Job
- The Book of Job translated and annotated by Roger Eaton. Links to related resources.
The Trouble and Rest of Good Men
- John Wesley Sermon 127 [text from the 1872 edition] Preached at St. Mary's in Oxford, on Sunday, Sept. 21, 1735.
Where is God in the Midst of Tragedy?
- What exactly can we count on God for?
Who is the Devil, Satan?
- The Interactive Bible.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2016 at 12:38:52 UTC -