become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theology/Personal_Pages
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Theology: Personal Pages
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
The "Kingdoms" Explained
- The implications of the doctrine of baptisms in relation to the Kingdoms are shown utilizing extensive scripture references.
Adventist Biblical Truths
- A large collection of Seventh-day Adventist theological writings, most of them by a single author.
Adventures in Following Jesus
- Adam Ellis, husband, father, and youth minister in the churches of Christ, writes about theology, emerging church, and life in general.
Al's Home Page
- Alwyn Lau's "glimpse into his Father's Heart and Word." Focus-themes include: general questions/objections to the Christian faith, the open view of God, and other Biblical topics.
- A weblog in which a Social Trinitarian discusses things substantive and ridiculous with humor, common sense and a little theology.
Between the Worlds
- The personal weblog of a young Calvinist.
- A personal theology site.
- Explains some metaphors that are said to describe reality that is God based on reconciliations of religion with science and reason.
Bible Truths for Today
- Short Bible articles and studies ranging from who are the modern day Israelites to law and grace.
Bishop John Shelby Spong
- Essays, commentary, and thoughts from Bishop John Shelby Spong (former Episcopal bishop of Newark). Requires paid membership to login to content.
- My thoughts on faith, life and culture as i go through life as a total post-modern, culturally creative BOBO-fied Presbyterian follower of Jesus
- A New Testament Tutor, Chris Tilling, discusses biblical and theological themes.
Christ in You Ministries
- Articles on theological and biblical subjects.
- Thousands of articles by Steven Cook and others on numerous topics.
Christian Leadership Center
- Christian teacher training resources, Bible studies, exegetical sermons, daily devotions, and study tours of Israel.
- Presents a call to Christians to live consistently with the unity we already possess in Christ and the beginning of a systematic theology to assist in this process.
Christianity in the Roman Empire
- Explores Christian myths and philosophy offering an alternative theory that posits Jesus was crucified but deliberately removed from the Cross by Pilate while still alive.
Christianity Reformed From Its Roots
- Presents the main scientific, historical and biblical errors of traditional Christianity, and the need and possibility of a reformation from the roots. The web author, Jairo Mejia, is a retired Episcopalian minister.
Christians Consider This
- Articles on the fullness of life in Christ.
Connie and Harris Tate
- A family website with many questions and thoughts about the Christian Life and Reformed theology.
- Personal weblog on emerging forms of Chrisianity in a post-modern world
Creation Theology: The Good News of Redemption
- A study of creationism as the foundation for New Testament doctrine and theology.
- Theology in, of and for cyberspace
David Linden's Theology Papers
- Theological lectures and Biblical studies.
- Chair and Professor of Philosophy, Dallas Baptist University. Papers and essays, course handouts, and Paideia College Society information.
Destiny of the Unevangelized
- Links to various sources explaining Inclusivism vs Exclusivism or Restrictivism, the 2 major evangelical views on what will happen to those who have never heard the Gospel.
- Resources for Christian theology, written by Douglas Knight of King's College, London.
Dr. Ben Witherington
- Professor of New Testament Interpretation at Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky. Sermons, lectures, and poems.
- Speeches, texts and photographs of the evangelical church president and former secretary general of YMCA Europe.
- Blog discusses Christology and Trinitarian themes.
Essays in Theology and Ethics
- A series of articles from a liberal Protestant point of view by Kenneth Cauthen, a retired professor of theology, philosophy, and ethics. The site posits the existence of an impersonal, "limited, suffering, struggling" deity. This deity's creativity is said to have produced all the varieties of life.
Faith and Theology
- A blog for theological scholarship and contemporary theological reflection. By Ben Myers.
Father Jake Stops the World
- A web log containing the musings of an eccentric and sometimes heretical Anglican priest.
Free Full-text Online Theology Resources
- A list of full-text theology resources available online for free.
Godshew.org - Revelations of Revelation
- Allegorical interpretations of Revelation and other Biblical topics.
- Theological and devotional writings, poetry, published books, Real Audio sermons, photos, links, and bookshelf of Rev. Gregory S. Neal, United Methodist pastor and theologian.
A Grammar of Christian Faith
- Systematic explorations in Christian life and doctrine by Dr. Joe R. Jones, Professor Emeritus of Theology and Ethics, Christian Theological Seminary. Some essays are posted, but site mostly promotes the author's book by its title.
the Great Lands
- Weblog with news and thoughts from a Christian perspective. Included numerous links and an archive of articles.
- Christian theology and apologetics by a student of theology. Biblical issues examined, including creation/evolution, predestination, abortion, proof for the existence of God, evidences for the claims of Christ.
The Harvest Herald
- Maintained by David J. Heintzman. Contains helpful books, articles and charts on various Biblical subjects.
Heather den Houting - I believe
- The weblog of an Australian feminist thinking about Christian theology, spirituality, ecclesiology, the diaconate and other things that capture her attention.
- Liturgy and Theology from a GenX presbyter: living the dialectic between necessary inculturation and essential Tradition.
Home page of author Jane Kise Ed.D
- Home page of Christian author Jane Kise Ed.D. Includes a biography, speaking schedule, bibliography, newsletter, and a place for readers to share their story.
- Supports home-based Christianity. Contains bible-based articles, an online handbook, advice, and music.
Homepage of Rüdiger Heinzerling
- Introduction to quantitative structure analysis (qsa) of biblical texts. Site is partly in English and paartly in German.
In Light Of Truth
- Apologetical and theological resources from the Reformed perspective.
In Service of the Master
- A non denominational site showing my development as a Christian minister and as a resource for other young ministers trying to find their way.
John McDowell's Theology and Philosophy Page
- Senior Lecturer in Systematic Theology, University of Edinburgh.
Journeyist - tracking the one true path
- A journal of faith detailing one man's lifelong search for truth amid the maddening traffic of the political, religious and business highways of life.
Ken Allen's Home Page
- Articles and resources on Christian Universalism.
Ken Collins' Web Site
- Presents essays on a number of theological and Biblical issues by Ken Collins, pastor of the Garfield Memorial Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in McLean, Virginia.
- A look at the significance of understanding the Holy Trinity in relationship to creation.
- Site presents 4 theological essays on various topics and contact information regarding its author, who offers his services as a seminar speaker.
Life in Christ: Theology Papers and Articles
- Theology class papers and Plain Truth Magazine articles written by Michael Morrison for laity and scholars. Special attention given to Old Testament laws and New Testament texts dealing with those laws.
Love of the Truth
- Articles on varied themes and a discussion forum.
- Multilingual site features her work, with emphasis on her doctoral study on christology from the perspective of women in different cultures.
- Dedicated to Historic Pre-Millennialism, Historica-Grammatical Method of Hermeneutics, and the Gospel. The site's authors are John Ludlum, Jr., Ph.D., who served over 40 years as a pastor with the Reformed Church in America, and Andrew Ludlum, M.Div., an ordained teaching elder with the Presbyterian Church in America.
- Multi-contributor weblog detailing the sovereignty of God and his work of grace in the individual's life.
My Times are in Your Hand
- A blog focusing on the Bible and Christianity from a Reformed faith viewpoint.
Mysteries of the Everlasting Kingdom
- Articles on the eschatological issues, Sabbaths and holy days, Israel's 12 tribes today, Jubilee 2030 A.D., and re-baptism.
The New World Order
- Argues that the Catholic church is at the center of the evil New World Order.
- Christian articles with an unusual Catholic perspective. Seeks to reconcile Protestants to the Catholic church. Topics include end times, age of earth, sola scriptura, hell, and others.
Observations on God, Life and the Human Journey
- Explores the infinity of God, the nature of the Lord Jesus Christ as the divine Logos, and the meaning of human life.
Old Doctrines, New Light
- On-line book by a British layman on foundational Christian subjects. Comments on the cross, Jewish festivals, and commentaries on several Old and New Testament books.
- A site on Christian Theology and conservative politics
- Articles and poetry on political and cultural issues. Lectionary readings with homilies.
Pursuing Oneness in Christ
- Argues that the oneness for which Jesus prayed is a harmonization of individual diversity in the Spirit, not organizational unity or rigid uniformity.
- Joseph B. Howard II, an Anglican priest, comments on a variety of topics including theology and church history.
Sam Metcalf's Blog - Under The Iceberg
- Sam Metcalf is the president of Church Resource Ministries. His weblog explores leadership development and the strengthening and expansion of the church worldwide.
Scott M. Sullivan
- Articles on Catholic Theology, Philosophy, and apologetics.
Searching for the Truth in Christianity
- The truth outside the church doctrine. Seeking for alternate interpretations of the Bible.
- Various articles about doctrinal and practical matters.
Standing In The Last Day
- Dedicated to bringing God's Word and reformation to the Church.God's people are spiritually perishing because of bad and wrong doctrine.
- Information about theologian and author Stanley J. Grenz's books, teaching and other work.
A Techno-Theologian Blog
- The personal weblog of Michael Yates that deals with theology, technology, marriage, and college life.
A Theological Inventory of American Jurisprudence
- Scrutinizes the American legal system by way of a biblical theology expounded in "Basic Jurisdictional Principles: An Investigation into the Biblical Undergirdings of Human Law".
- News, information, articles, and announcements related to theology. Site author is Michael J. Vlach.
Theology from a Bunch of Dead Guys
- Also known as the Hall of Church History. Directory of links, with introductions from a Calvinist perspective by Phillip R. Johnson, executive Director of Grace to You.
To the glory of God
- Weblog of short articles by a believer aiming to foster faith in the Word of God and faithfulness to Him.
Tom's Religion and Theology Page
- Thomas Talbott, Professor of Philosophy at Willamette University in Salem, Oregon, provides a selection of his writings.
True Gospel Ministries - Experiential Preaching
- A collection of sermons, resources and information from experiential preachers.
Unity In The Body Of Christ
- Promotes unity in the body of Christ and presents exegetical Bible studies and topical studies on evangelism, prayer, Christian growth and church history.
The Upper Register
- Contains original papers on biblical exegesis and theology by Lee Irons, an ordained minister of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.
A Voice Crying in the Wilderness
- Articles on Catholicism, Promise Keepers, birth control, and America. Also features explanations of commonly misunderstood passages.
Wesley Wildman's Weird Wild World Wide Web Site
- Biographies, notes, and essays on some prominent Christian theologians and theological movements. The author of the site, Wesley Wildman, teaches theology, philosophy, and religion at Boston University. He also directs BU's science, philosophy, and religion Ph.D. program.
- Philosophy professor, speaker, and author. Biography, articles on Christianity and on philosophy with an emphasis on Edmund Husserl.
The Works of F. N. Lee
- Reformed theology and Biblical studies by retired Professor of Systematic Theology and Church History at the Queensland Presbyterian Theological College.
Ye Old Hall Castle
- Many articles concerning Christianity and the Holy Spirit by authors such as Charles Finney, D. L. Moody, R. A. Torrey, Smith Wigglesworth.
- Articles on Christianity and Christian living.
Yung Suk Kim's Journey
- Contains theological reflections, papers, online resources links, plus ordination exam study guide for Presbyterian Church USA students.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 9, 2013 at 7:24:05 UTC -