become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theology/Journals
Religion and Spirituality
Christianity and Science
Church History and Early Christianity
Mission and Evangelism
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: News and Media: Magazines and E-zines
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Religious Studies: Journals
This category in other languages:
American Monastic Newsletter
- Complete text of all articles since 1996.
The Burning Bush
- The theological journal of the Far Eastern Bible College. Full text of all articles since 1995 in Adobe Acrobat format.
Christian Research Institute Journal
- Full text of nearly 200 articles, independently hosted.
Christian Scholar's Review
- A journal which studies the integration of Christian faith and learning on both the intra- and inter-disciplinary levels. Subscription information and selected articles available online.
- Traditional biblical truths in a post-modern age. Understanding theological issues, world events and how they affect us.
- The journal is intended to provide a forum for doing interdisciplinary theology from a biblical perspective for the benefit of the Church. Each annual publication focuses on a topic crucial to the life of today's Church. Site offers subscription information but no free content.
HTS Theological Studies / Teologiese Studies
- An influential and frequently cited peer reviewed open-access journal published since 1942. Promotes multi-church, inter-faith and multi-religious research in the international theology arena.
- A summary of back issues of the Journal of the Australian Theological Forum. Links to speeches at launch events, and how to subscribe.
International Journal of Systematic Theology
- Constructive Christian theology and book reviews. Abstracts of articles online, full text by subscription.
Journal of Religious and Theological Information
- A peer-reviewed scholarly journal presenting research in library and information studies as relating to religious studies and related fields, including philosophy, ethnic studies, anthropology, sociology, and history. On-line access to subscribers only.
The Journal of Theological Studies
- Theological research, scholarship, and interpretation. Ancient and modern texts, inscriptions, and documents. Online index from 1899 to present. PDF articles available with subscription.
The Princeton Seminary Bulletin
- The journal of Princeton Theological Seminary. The site offers free access to a complete archive of issues from 1907-2010 in the form of embedded jpg images rather than pdfs.
- Published by the Center for Catholic and Evangelical Theology. Features Biblical, liturgical, historical and doctrinal articles with an emphasis on church unity.
- a publication of the Society of Online Christian Theology and Philosophy (SOCTP). Full text of articles since 1999 are available, plus a comprehensive index.
- Restoration Movement journal covering Biblical interpretation, history, theology, philosophy, apologetics, and cultural criticism. Index of all articles, some available as full text.
- [No longer active. This is an archive.] An inter-disciplinary journal for the academic community, which seeks to provide a critical analysis of contemporary intellectual issues.
Tyndale Theological Seminary: Journal of Dispensational Theology
- Conservative, premillennial, dispensational theology from a literal, historical, and grammatical hermeneutic. Formerly, Conservative Theological Journal. Some of archive available for free access.
- An independent, ecumenical newsletter on current topics in theology. Site features sample issue (PDF format), subscription form and publisher's bio.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 12:35:08 UTC -