become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theology/Grace
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Bible: Bible Study: By Topic: Salvation
Applying Grace to Daily Life
- By Richard Dobbins. Discusses ideas about the security of grace and the different types of grace.
The Catholic Doctrine of Justification by Grace
- Extensive article on the Roman Catholic view of grace.
Grace Is For Sinners
- Reflection of what moral failure looks like within the glass doors of Christianity and a defense of the salvation power of Jesus.
John Wesley: God's Preparing, Accepting, and Sustaining Grace
- Explores Wesley's ideas of prevenient, justifying, and sanctifying grace.
Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification by the Lutheran World Federation and the Catholic Church
- The Vatican text of the document.
Justification by Grace
- Sermon by C.H. Spurgeon delivered April 5, 1857.
A Preliminary Defense of Prevenient Grace
- Discusses Calvinist and Wesleyan ideas about grace.
- A series of four articles.
- Extensive article by Jeff Paton. Methodist point of view.
Thomas Aquinas: Of the Effects of Grace
- Full online text of Summa Theologica Questions on Law and Justice, circa 1274.
A Voice from the Past: The Fundamentals of Grace
- Extensive article by Lewis Sperry Chafer (1871-1952).
Wesleyan Theology: Arminianism
- Discusses prevenient, justifying, and sanctifying grace and perfection.
What is Grace
- Definition of the concept of grace as understood by Pastor David Reagan.
What is Grace?
- Article by Jerry Bridges in the Reformed Quarterly that attempts to illustrate and define God's grace.
Wikipedia: Divine Grace
- Encyclopedia article on the various Christian denominations' interpretations of God's grace.
Wikipedia: Prevenient Grace
- Encyclopedia article on the doctrine with external links and sources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2013 at 1:25:25 UTC -