become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theology/Grace
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Bible: Bible Study: By Topic: Salvation
Applying Grace to Daily Life
- By Richard Dobbins. Discusses ideas about the security of grace and the different types of grace.
Catalyst: Contemporary Evangelical Perspectives: Consider Wesley
- Discusses John Wesley's ideas on original sin and prevenient grace.
The Catholic Doctrine of Justification by Grace
- Extensive article on the Roman Catholic view of grace.
Grace and the Christian
- Sermon outline by Mark Copeland, a Church of Christ preacher, with definitions and scripture references.
Grace Is For Sinners
- Reflection of what moral failure looks like within the glass doors of Christianity and a defense of the salvation power of Jesus.
Grace Online Library: Salvation
- Articles concerning the doctrine of salvation or soteriology and related doctrines: redemption, reconciliation, propitiation, and ransom.
Grace Online Library: The Doctrine of Justification
- Extensive directory of articles on justification also known as justifying grace.
Grace: What It Is and What It Does
- Catholic viewpoint on sanctification and justification.
How Are We Saved?
- Four sermons by Rev. Alex Stevenson, a Methodist minister, on prevenient grace, justification, regeneration, and sanctification.
Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification by the Lutheran World Federation and the Catholic Church
- The Vatican text of the document.
Justification by Grace
- Sermon by C.H. Spurgeon delivered April 5, 1857.
PhilDrysdale.com - Musings on Grace
- Thoughts on the Gospel of Grace and it's implications.
A Preliminary Defense of Prevenient Grace
- Discusses Calvinist and Wesleyan ideas about grace.
- A series of four articles.
- Extensive article by Jeff Paton. Methodist point of view.
Thomas Aquinas: Of the Effects of Grace
- Full online text of Summa Theologica Questions on Law and Justice, circa 1274.
A Voice from the Past: The Fundamentals of Grace
- Extensive article by Lewis Sperry Chafer (1871-1952).
Wesleyan Theology: Arminianism
- Discusses prevenient, justifying, and sanctifying grace and perfection.
What is Grace
- Definition of the concept of grace as understood by Pastor David Reagan.
What is Grace?
- Article by Jerry Bridges in the Reformed Quarterly that attempts to illustrate and define God's grace.
Whitefield and Wesley on Grace and Predestination
- Compares the Arminian views of John Wesley with the Calvinist ones of George Whitefield.
Wikipedia: Grace in Christianity
- Encyclopedia article on the various Christian denominations' interpretations of God's grace.
Wikipedia: Prevenient Grace
- Encyclopedia article on the doctrine with external links and sources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2015 at 17:58:33 UTC -