become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theology/Academic_Departments
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Education
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Religious Studies: Academic Departments
This category in other languages:
Association of Theological Schools
- An accrediting agency for schools offering post-baccalaureate degree programs designed to prepare persons for a wide variety of positions of ministerial leadership and teaching and research in the theological disciplines.
Boston Theological Institute
- Curriculum, program and events of the Institute and associated theological schools and seminaries.
Flinders University School of Theology
- Undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in biblical studies, systematic and historical theology, and pastoral studies in association with the Adelaide College of Divinity (ACD), an ecumenical consortium of theological colleges.
Fund for Theological Education
- Providing gifted women and men with nearly 5000 fellowships and generating innovative new programs for theological and ministerial support.
The Harvard Divinity School
- Its purpose is to educate women and men for service as leaders in religious life and thought--as ministers and teachers, and in other professions enriched by theological study. The setting is an academic community characterized by continuing commitment to serious and impartial investigation of truth.
Institute for the Study of American Evangelicals
- Conferences, books and a newsletter on the study of American evangelicalism.
The KMI Institute of Theology and Cultures
- Offers full-time and part-time courses relating to culture and theology, and explores questions of inner-faith dialogue, contemporary issues with evangelisation.
Theology Schools in the United States of America
- Index to universities which offer theology as a program.
University of Aberdeen, UK: School of Divinity and Religious Studies
- Information about undergraduate and post-graduate study, with a guide to the school and its staff.
University of Cambridge, UK: Faculty of Divinity
- Site contains history of the faculty, details of the courses, and information about the Centre for Advanced Religious and Theological Studies.
University of Sheffield, UK: Department of Biblical Studies
- The leading centre for biblical research in the UK. Prospectus, and information about the staff, research and taught courses.
Wabash Center for Teaching and Learning in Theology and Religion
- Seeks to strengthen and enhance education in North American theological schools, colleges and universities. Site features journal, forum and calendar of events.
William Carey School of Theology
- International theological school based in Canada and administered by the Conservative Bible Believers Ministers' Fellowship.
Yale Divinity School
- Fostering the knowledge and love of God through critical engagement with the traditions of the Christian churches in the context of the contemporary world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2013 at 19:22:13 UTC -