become an editor
the entire directory
only in Booksellers/Individual_Promotions
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Shopping: Booksellers: Individual Promotions
Act Up For Jesus
- Christian drama scripts that are easy to produce on limited resources.
- "Martial Arts, The Christian Way" and "Study Abroad 101" by Wendy Williamson.
The Apostles' Doctrine Book
- By Robert E. Pate. Discover the true doctrine of the twelve apostles of Jesus Christ.
- Christian science fiction, shareware texts, and eBook resources by Rick Sutcliffe.
Awaken the Warrior
- Author Philip Paul Sacco promotes his book about the armor of God with selected excerpts.
- Our Heavenly Home and The Parables of Christ, by E.X. Heatherley. Links to works by Joyce Landorf Heatherley.
Bible Study Lesson Plans
- Offers books by author Paul Schlieker on the Bible and Christian living..
Build a Strong Volunteer Team
- Resource manual by Pat Meyers. Written to help children's ministers grow a strong volunteer team.
- Author Michael Bennett's evangelism program.
- Short excerpts from several books by professor of philosophy. Topics include American hoboes, spiritual satisfaction, daily meditations, and the life of the mind.
Discipling the Nations
- Argues that the U.S. Constitution is an anti-Christian document from the reformed theology point of view.
- Former Roman Catholic priest teaches creative writing. Published works and excerpts.
- Offers resources for women: books, Bible study materials, advice.
- Christian articles and books by Larry Fox.
The God Part of the Brain
- Matthew Alper proposes a biological basis for human perception of the spiritual realm.
Icons of Evolution
- By biologist Jonathan Wells, points out errors and misconceptions in the field. Includes reviews and articles on the same subject.
In the Arms of God
- Poetry and inspirational books by Feon Davis. Also some online poetry and graphics.
- South Asia Research Assistance Services (SARAS) publications: the St. Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India and the Indian Church History Classics. Reviews and order form.
The Jesus Continuum
- Picture book of the Holy Land.
- PGA golfer promotes his two books, "The Gospels Interwoven", a single narrative harmony of the Gospels, and "Palestine is Coming: The Revival of Ancient Philistia."
- Jack Hartman's Prosperity Gospel books and meditation cards.
Longing For Eden
- Author Henry Yoder describes God's original intention for you as a creature formed in His image and likeness. Available in paperback or digital download.
The Man Who Loved Women
- Author Dorothy Valcarcel promotes her book containing Biblical stories of 18 New Testament women whose lives intersected with Jesus. Sample chapter online.
Miriam of Nazareth
- Gwen Nowak searches for the historical Miriam, the mother of Jesus.
- Randy Arendell provides doctrinal clarity through dispensationalism. Sample excerpts.
My Mama Used to Say, by Marilyn F. Hall
- A self published book by a mother of 3 children: shares her experience of factors contributing to juvenile delinquency.
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
- Author Helena Lehman provides synopses of her books, the Language of God, and the fictional Pillar of Enoch Trilogy series. Articles downloads on related topics.
Prayer Thoughts for the Heart
- Author Celia Milam offers a book of prayer devotions.
Prepare the Way with Posters
- Making Christian posters: everything you need to know from finding an original idea to displaying the result. Yvonne Coppock, author.
Proof: There Is A God
- What science tells us about the reality of God and the truth of the Bible.
The Purpose Driven Life
- Bestseller by Rick Warren. Includes online store with the book and related material by the author, sample chapters, devotionals, and author biography.
- Book which seeks to address the question 'Does the concept of a future Rapture have a solid, Bible-based premise, and if so,what is its relevance to us today?'
Real Bible Food
- Selling studies on religious freedom, Bible topics, and personal finance.
Real Deliverance Ministry
- Bill Niland promotes his book "The War Manual," about spiritual warfare.
Roy Gingrich Book Ministry
- Bible commentaries and topical study materials written by Dr. Roy E. Gingrich.
Simply Water to Wine
- A book by Doug Emberley examining this miracle performed by Jesus.
Taking the Devil to Court
- Christian counseling. Book by Marjorie Cole, founder of Life Recovery, uses the truth of God's word as the first and only defense against the devil.
Third Floor Publishing
- Primarily books and articles by Barbara and Douglas Smith, authors of "Teach Me Lord That I May Teach" (and other books sharing lessons they have learned homeschooling).
- Sells the books of David Rhodes, giving a Christian perspective on inner-city issues: homelessness, social justice and God's love.
Walking with Angels
- Relates the true account of how an angel gives a young family man a second chance.
Way to Live: Christian Practices for Teens
- An interactive exploration of Christian practices for teens with diverse perspectives on everyday life and a book for sale by the same title.
- Books about fundamental theological issues by Dr. Steven Waterhouse.
What the Mormon Missionaries Don't Tell You
- Online sales of the book. Five sample chapters and background information on the author.
The Winds Of The Soul
- Explores the inner spiritual dynamics of feelings in the Christian tradition. Reviews, table of contents and preview.
Writing What The Spirit Says
- Author challenges readers to rethink their positions on forgiveness, submission, and evangelism.
The Writings of Pamela Binnings Ewen
- Author's biography and a little about each of her books: The Moon in the Mango Tree, Faith on Trial, and Walk Back The Cat.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, January 28, 2013 12:54:05 PM EST -