become an editor
the entire directory
only in Young_Earth_View/Catastrophism
Religion and Spirituality
Origins and Creation
Young Earth View
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Perspectives: Origins and Creation: Young Earth View: Catastrophism
Science: Anomalies and Alternative Science: Geology, Alternative: Velikovsky, Immanuel
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Geomorphology: Glacial Geomorphology
Science: Earth Sciences: Geophysics
Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards
Science: Science in Society: Science and Religion: Evolution
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Alternative: Biblical: Noah's Ark
Catastrophic Flood Dynamic Database
- Douglas E. Cox provides an overview of evidence for a catastrophic flood. Includes discussion of the nature of the flood, with a list of some proposed flood models. Correlates worldwide legends of the deluge with the biblical account.
Center for Scientific Creation
- Dr. Walt Brown presents evidence for creation from published statements by scientists in the life sciences, astronomical and physical sciences and earth sciences. The online version of Brown's thoroughly documented book begins with the "Contents" link about halfway down the navigation bar.
Drumlins and Diluvial Currents
- Douglas E. Cox explains as the effects of currents of the deluge, rather than the results of glaciations, postulating that their distribution patterns provide information about the way in which the flood waters retreated from the land. [Creation Research Society Quarterly, Volume 16(3): 154-162.]
The Global Flood - Catastrophic Plate Tectonics
- John Baumgardner's work on the global Flood using catastrophic plate tectonics and evidence about the age of the earth.
Megabreccias: Evidence for Catastrophism
- Arthur V. Chadwick of Loma Linda University discusses transportation and deposition of megabreccias as evidence of significant catastrophic activity in the past not readily explainable in terms of contemporary processes.
Mount St. Helens And Catastrophism
- A report written by the Institute for Creation Research that explains an example of catastrophism with the eruption of Mount St. Helens in Washington State on May 18, 1980.
Problems in the Glacial Theory
- Problems in the conventional glacial interpretation of the drift, and drift landforms. A revision of an article originally published in the Creation Research Society Quarterly, 13(1): 25-34, June 1976, and reprinted in Corliss, William R. 1980. * Unknown Earth: A Handbook of Geological Enigmas.* The Sourcebook Project, Glen Arm, MD. p. 33-50]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, January 12, 2007 10:34:02 AM EST -