become an editor
the entire directory
only in Perspectives/Activism
Religion and Spirituality
Activist Quaker honored
- Nancy Pocock, Friend of Refugees, 1910 - 1998
Call to Renewal
- Uniting individuals, organizations, and churches in advocacy and coordination of social (mainly poverty) programs.
CARE (Christian Action Research and Education)
- Bringing Christian insight and experience to matters of public policy. Represented in the UK Parliaments, at the European Union, and the United Nations.
- A UK based, international and ecumenical movement aiming to develop multi-cultural understanding, raising awareness of the gifts and needs of God's people everywhere.
Christians for Biblical Equality International
- Membership organization advocating equality of women and men in such areas as church offices. Articles, Bible studies, and book reviews.
The Duty is Ours
- Organization stressing personal commitment to God's values leading to political action.
Fox Enterprises, Ltd.
- Non-profit organization that fights for the freedom of religion and right thinking.
Healthy Church Discipling/Stewardship Center
- The secret of 8 quality characteristics and 4 leading indicators of a healthy church are found in Waldo J. Werning's 12 Pillars of a Healthy Church, enabling an effective response to Christ and His Great Commission.
- Ministry rooted in the Catholic tradition linking contemplation with social justice, and faith with action. Its goal is to build a just and peaceful world.
The Law and Liberty Foundation
- Non-profit foundation provides essays on government, education, and social issues from Christian perspective.
- Online community for volunteerism, activism, and dialog.
Notes from Under the Fig Tree
- Articles and essay by Rev. Jim Lewis of a pacifist nature.
- Anti-abortion news and commentary.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2014 at 16:35:07 UTC -