become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Native_Americans
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: People: Native Americans
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans
- Bible training organization based in Los Angeles, California USA provides Bible training materials that target Native American Christians. Resources are available in several media forms in both English and Spanish.
American Indian Christian Mission (AICM)
- Native youth ministry seeks to develop and equip Native Americans for Christian leadership and service through their K-8 boarding school on the White Mountain Apache Reservation in Show Low, Arizona.
Anchorage Native New Life Fellowship
- A Christian Native fellowship that meets on Monday nights in Anchorage, Alaska. Features a state wide Native Musicale, Fur Rondevous, and Howling Huskies Gospel Festival.
Bible Mission to Native Americans and Native Islanders
- Ministers to the spiritual needs of Native people using bibles, tapes, The Chieftain newsletter, and correspondence courses from Dallas, PA.
Burnt Swamp Baptist Association
- A virtual resource center for Native American churches associated with the North Carolina Baptist State Convention and the Southern Baptist Convention.
Christian Hope Indian Eskimo Fellowship (CHIEF)
- Training ministry based in Phoenix, Arizona USA seeks to disciple and equip Native American Christian church leaders throughout the Americas. Features a School Without Walls, resources, and a network of Native ministries.
First Nation Ministries
- A non-denominational ministry of the Woodland Bible Chapel in Portland, Oregon USA assists Christian workers by delivering food, clothing, and other essential items to those ministering on Native American reservations in North America.
Freddy Hall Navajo Outreach
- Pentecostal church ministry in Shiprock, New Mexico equips and trains Navajo Christians for outreach ministry. Find information about the Navajo people, and vision for the work.
Glorieta Baptist Church
- Indigenous Native American Baptist church in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Indian Bible College
- Flagstaff, Arizona college trains Native Christians for vocational Christian ministry and inter-cultural training for missionary candidates. Features information about the academic programs, doctrines, and college life.
- Establishing culturally relevant Evangelical churches in Native communities along the North Pacific Crescent.
Living Hope Native Ministries
- Encourages Native and non-Native believers to work together in unity, serving one another, and sharing resources in Ontario, Canada.
Morning Star Ministries
- Proclaims the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the Lumbee Indian Tribe of North Carolina.
Native American Youth Ministries
- Non-denominational outreach to Native Americans living in Arizona and New Mexico. Newsletters, calendar, and statement of faith.
Native Gospel Ministries of Canada
- A Christian ministry to Native Americans of Canada, Dr. Joseph Jolly seeks to reach, encourage, and equip the Native people with the good news of Jesus Christ. Features an annual conference, a book about grief, and newsletter.
- Organization provides Christian outreach programs that are designed to meet the physical, emotional, educational, and spiritual needs of Navajo families in the Four Corners area of New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado.
North American Indian Ministries NAIM
- A non-denominational faith mission that partners with Native American Christians to evangelize, disciple, and establish churches in Native American communities in the United States and Canada.
On Eagle's Wings
- A Christian Native American youth discipleship and outreach program of Ron Hutchcraft Ministries. Features the Warrior Leadership Summit and Summer of Hope outreach tours that reach out to Native teenagers on reservations across North America.
- Provides Christ centered support and services to Native Americans who live in the Phillips Neighborhood of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Features On Eagles Wings Housing, Nations Christian Recovery Program, and Mission Center Project.
Presbyterian Church : Native American
- Provides resources, church and chapel directories, and theological and historical context of the Native American Presbyterian Churches in the USA.
- Ministering to the Apache Indian Nation in the Fort Thomas, Arizona area to establish mature Christian Native leaders for the indigenous church. Includes testimonies and games to help you understand the Apache culture.
Rising Above: First Peoples Helping First Peoples
- Help for children and adults who are/were in deep pain, confusion and despair resulting from sexual abuse, substance abuse, family violence, suicide and/or residential school experience.
St. Labre Indian School
- Provides elementary and secondary education to Native American students in southeastern Montana. The schools intregrates the Catholic and Native American traditions into their spiritual teachings.
United Tribes for Christ Fellowship UTFCF
- Christian organization seeks to bring unity among American Indian Christian believers. Organizes camp meetings that include music and Bible teaching from Carnegie, Oklahoma.
Warriors for Christ
- Portland, Oregon Native American ministry seeks to evangelize, disciple, and plant Native churches on Indian reservations and urban areas in North America. Features discipleship training materials and links to Native resource sites.
Western Indian Ministries
- Non-denominational evangelical mission to Native Americans in Arizona and New Mexico features a Christian school/preschool, radio stations, church development, counseling, jail and police chaplaincy.
- Promotes the teachings of Richard Twiss that suggest traditional songs, dances, and culture can be redeemed, recognized, and embraced as an integral part of the evangelical mainstream throughout the Americas. Features a book store and speaking calendar.
- First Nations ministry provides evangelism and discipleship resources that challenge Native North Americans to follow Jesus Christ without reservation.
Baptist Press - Native American Churches Start Fellowship
- Southern Baptist News Service describes a Native American fellowship that would assist in starting a church planting network among Native Americans. (January 01, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:53:01 AM EDT -