become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Family
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: People: Family
Reference: Education: K through 12: Home Schooling: Homeschool Families
Society: Relationships: Alternative Lifestyles: Polygamy: Christianity
Focus on the Family
- Official site offers practical helps for marriage and child-rearing. Recent magazine articles, letters from Dr. James Dobson, news, and RealAudio broadcasts.
All About Families
- Weekly newsletter looking at marriage and the family from a Biblical perspective. Articles about managing personal conflicts, developing creative relationships, and watching your tongue.
American Family Association Journal
- News, commentary and information from conservative, Christian perspective.
Blessings for Life
- Advice pertaining to saving money, dieting and fitness, inspirational stories, and recipes. Includes free ezine.
Christian Families Today
- Provides family enrichment seminars, discipleship conferences, marriage and family counseling, pastoral care and discipleship counselor training.
Christian Family Devotionals
- The goal of Christian Family Devotionals is to provide families with the tips, ideas, resources and encouragement for successful family devotionals.
Essays On Parenting From a Christian Perspective
- Offers essays on topics ranging from attachment parenting to Growing Kids God's Way, along with links to other sources.
Family Builders Ministries
- Designed to help Christians create a compelling portrait of what a healthy family looks like and assist local congregations in helping families continue to be sources of stability and dependability.
Family Life Today
- A family ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ. Resources such as the Home Builders Couples Series, the Family Life Parenting Conference, Family Life Marriage Conference, and special alumni projects.
Family Research Council
- Christian organization promoting the traditional family unit and the Judeo-Christian value system upon which it is built. Provides links, commentary, news, and information on important issues.
Minnesota Family Council / Minnesota Family Institute
- Pro-family news, public policy issue information, grassroots guide, and legislative updates.
Parents For Christ
- Parenting resources, children's activities, prayer room, and forums.
- Traditional family values, and family friendly businesses and churches. Local park listing and directory for family fun. Family friendly business listing and directory.
- Christian marriage restoration and reconciliation ministry, seeking to restore homes and families torn by divorce. Read their newsletter, and accounts of restored marriages.
Tom and Donna Hackett's Web Home
- Sharing about their family and faith, their church and other religious study materials. Favorite recipes.
- Pro-Family News. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:39:01 PM EST -