become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pastoral_Resources/Pastoral_Support
Religion and Spirituality
- A Christian counseling and retreat ministry geared to the unique needs of Christian leaders, especially pastors and missionaries.
- Purpose is to help leaders and supporters build strong teams especially in the local church. Includes workshops, newsletter and questions.
The Association of Marriage and Family Ministries
- Delivering resources to the marketplace, serving pastors, teachers, trainers, mentors, life coaches, and counselors.
Barnabas Network International
- Exists as a support vehicle for those involved in church leadership and pastoral care - providing practical insights, reflections and resources.
Battered Sheep Ministry
- Ministry of encouragement for those who have been the victims of authoritarian and legalistic churches. Conference, mission, articles, stories and resources.
Broomtree Ministries Free Pastor Retreats
- Several free retreats are offered to pastors each year.
Bullied and Abused Lives in Ministry
- An international and inter-denominational support group for Christian ministers who have been bullied or abused in ministry, and for their close family members.
Care for Pastors
- Provides resources of encouragement and counsel for pastors, missionaries, and other Christian leaders who are on the brink of career, marital and/or spiritual decline.
- A once a year gathering of people involved in the ministry of caring for professional Christian workers and their families. This site provides information about the annual conference and a directory of ministries providing services.
The Christian Alert Network (TCAN)
- Christian Non-profit organization devoted to information research and analysis in support of Pastors, Christian organizations and individual Christians around the world.
Expositor's Quote of the Week
- Inspirational quotes on preaching, encouraging preachers to fulfill their high calling.
- Resources and support for clergypersons and other religious professionals in recovery.
- A community of pastors supporting each other during challenging times. A place to share, ask, encourage and grow.
Joy Bringer Ministries
- Dedicated especially to people in ministry who are hurting.
Ministry to Ministers
- Ministry to Ministers offers the confidential, caring hand of friendship to ministers of the Gospel through professional counseling.
The Mountain Learning Center
- An inter-denominational mountain retreat experience for pastors and their spouses to revitalize their relationship with God, self and others.
- Ideas, resources, and poems to help with pastor appreciation, anniversary celebrations, searches, and burnout.
National Conservative Christian Church
- Non-denominational ministerial fellowship that provides ordination and support to ministers.
Ninety Nine to One
- Support for pastors, church leaders, and families working in the UK, Brazil, and the Philippines, by providing friendship, care, team partners, and resources.
Overseas Ministries Studies Center
- Provides a place and a program where church leaders and missionaries from around the world can find spiritual, professional, and physical renewal through our residential, academic, and study programs.
- Offers support and resources to help pastors combat and overcome ministry burnout.
Pastor Training International
- Seeks to strengthen the church by providing training conferences, mentoring, and literature for pastors and church leaders in the developing world.
- Offers confidential, one-on-one counsel and support to hurting pastors.
The Pastors Network
- Fellowship of pastors of smaller churches in the Southern California area who meet every third Thursday at Clifton's Cafeteria in West Covina, CA at 1:00 p.m.
Pastors Retreat Nertwork
- Retreat centers dedicated to spiritual formation designed for pastors, pastor couples, or ministry teams.
- Training and resources to help resolve and prevent church conflict.
Personal Spiritual Retreat
- Provides, free of charge, a place of rest, restoration and refocus for pastors. Located in Bradenton Florida.
- Provides refuge churches for forcibly exited pastors and for pastors who have had a moral failure. It is a program of restoration with the intention of placing the pastor back into ministry.
Psyche And Spirit
- E-magazine devoted to clergy self-care and the psychology of ministry.
- Rev. Sue Lang offers workshops and seminars, leadership retreats, coaching, consultation and crisis management, in a congregation or ministry setting. Includes Lang's biography and writing resume.
- Encouragement and resources in a community atmosphere for pastors' wives and ministry women including a free newsletter entitled 'Joy In The Kitchen'.
- Assists ministers in acquiring the tools necessary to prevent burnout, avoid moral failure and sustain long-term effectiveness in ministry.
Smoldering Wick Ministries
- Non denominational support for ministry leaders that are burned-out, hurting or wounded. Overview, situations, seminars and resources.
- Includes brotherly encouragement, suggested resources, and a variety of informative features to assist pastors in being cultural leaders.Offers a focus on the family.
- Virtual meeting place where disenfranchised pastors can gather, connect with one another, provide mutual support, acquire resources and obtain information about the patterns of their experiences and journey
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 14, 2014 at 9:45:04 UTC -