become an editor
the entire directory
only in Music/Record_Labels
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Music: Record Labels
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Music: Labels
- Provides unique Christian resources in both print and audio cd.
- Christian modern rock, ska, and punk.
Big Dog River Mountain Music
- Indie record label in Selma, Alabama.
Christian Record Company
- Featuring Christian artists in a variety of genres from pop rock to country.
- Music links.
- Home of Plumb, Jars of Clay, mukala, Caedmon's Call, Eric Champion, John Jonethis, far from home and others...
- Christian rap, rhythm and blues, and modern rock.
Gray Dot Records
- Christian modern pop, modern rock
- Donnellson, Iowa-based studio for contemporary Christian music from Catholic artists, as well as spoken word features.
- Charitable-status Christian record production and distribution company, representing a range of UK artists. Also details of ICC studios and duplication services.
Metro One Music
- Christian rap, modern rock, metal
New Jerusalem Music Company
- Christian pop writer/singer/producers Lenny Smith, Danielson Famile, and Dan Zimmerman.
- An independent Christian transitional record label. Includes RealAudio and MP3 samples, lyrics, and store.
Solid Walnut Music
- A Christian music label and publishing company specializing in contemporary and praise and worship music.
- Record label and recording studio. Midi's, mp3s, free music, chord transposing program, newsletter and graphics.
True Lift Music
- Independent record label with song samples, bios, and an online store.
- A Christian record company focused on the development and support of its artists spiritually, commercially, and artistically. Supporting West Michigan artists such as 5000 Fed.
Velvet Blue Music
- Information about synth-pop.
Word Label Group
- Contemporary Christian music
Word Records & Related Labels Discographies
- A history of the Word label, numbering systems used, albums released from 1952 to 1998, special series. Subsidiary labels Canaan, DaySpring, and Myrrh. Also discographies for other Christian labels affiliated with or distributed by Word, including Maranatha, Reunion, Light, and Star Song.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 10:47:48 UTC -