become an editor
the entire directory
only in Missions/Short_Term
Religion and Spirituality
Youth With A Mission
Adventure in Missions AIM
- A non-denominational Christian ministry based in Canada provides opportunity for individuals and groups to experience hands-on service to the poor of Honduras.
Adventures In Missions
- Mission agency that conducts short-term missions trips for youth, college students, and adults to U.S. and International locations, placing emphasis on evangelistic outreach.
- Serving with international partners to strengthen the church and advance the Gospel worldwide from Richland, WA. Sends missionaries to support and work with local churches worldwide.
Arabs for Christ
- Organization seeks to help churches plan mission trips to the middle east. Features a chat room and message board.
BaronBerryMinistries: Project 1516
- Church of God, short term missions organization based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, trains national ministers and supplies humanitarian aide to un-evangelized people.
Believers World Outreach
- Short-term missions organization based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, organizes trips for individuals, churches, and youth groups to various locations.
Big World Ventures
- Trips for individuals, families, youth groups, church groups, Christian organizations.
- Leads and organizes short-term experiential missions trips to Latin America to do construction ministry.
Casas Por Cristo
- Mobilizes teams to purchase materials and build a home for a needy family in Juarez, Mexico. Features internships opportunities.
Center for Student Missions CSM
- Provide students with a short term urban ministry experience that transforms lives, influences local churches, and honors Christ in North American cities.
Christian Mission Trips Locator Database
- Searchable directory of mission trips managed directly by their respective sending organizations.
Christian Outreach International
- Sending believers into all the world specializing in short-term missions for groups and individuals using sports, performing arts, teaching English and witnessing to convey the good news of Jesus Christ. Locations, bases and programs.
City on a Hill
- Year-round urban missions that includes ministry and service opportunities to the poor in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Mobilizes short term mission trips and provides training for people seeking to serve in China, Mexico, Sri Lanka, and Africa.
Cristo Vive International
- An interdenominational ministry based in Big Lake, Minnesota, mobilizes short-term volunteers to conduct Christian camping experiences for children with disabilities.
- Works with Chinese university communities worldwide to offer the love and good news of Jesus Christ and equip them for ministry within and beyond their own cultures. Includes prayer, ministries, resources and an FAQ.
- Youth mission trips, usually 1-2 weeks in duration. Programs for Mexico and Australia are planned.
- Mission mobilizers based in Port Hadlock, Washington, leads short term mission trips to assist those that live in under-developed communities with resources and support.
The Finishers Project
- A service that helps adult Christians discover short-term, part-time, or second-career ministry opportunities.
Friends Across Borders
- Programs to support spiritual growth and action for justice through cross-cultural encounters and educational activities.
Global Frontier Missions
- GFM is a Christian missions organization dedicated to mobilizing, training, and multiplying disciples and churches among unreached people groups. Short term missions trips, summer internships, and missionary training schools help us equip others to meet physical and spiritual needs throughout the world.
- Christian organization organizes short term mission teams to share the gospel and provides humanitarian aide to the people in the Gobi desert region, an area comprising the southern half of Mongolia and a large region of North China.
Good News International
- Evangelistic crusades held at the invitation of overseas churches.
- Summer missions experience for church youth groups which serve for one week with simple repair projects. FAQ, upcoming projects, and registration information.
- A mission organization of the Hillside Community Church in Bristol, Connecticut, organizes and trains individuals for short term mission experiences to unreached people groups. Features internships, photos, and articles.
International Commission IC
- An evangelistic association of Southern Baptist churches based in Lewisville, Texas, mobilizes and equips believers to partner with other churches in short term mission endeavors worldwide.
International Impact Ministries
- A U.S. based Christian organization designed to facilitate volunteer missions around the world with a focus on Central America.
- A nondenominational Christian, evangelical ministry based in Elgin, Illinois, builds and sends missionary teams on summer, two year, and career commitments.
International Teams Canada
- A interdenominational Evangelical Christian organization mobilizes Canadian Christians for missions worldwide. Features short term, intern, and long term opportunities.
JESUS Film Mission Trips
- Missions trips and training utilizing the Jesus film as an evangelistic tool.
Launch Out Ministries
- Ryan and Julie Finnie based in Merritt Island, Florida, lead mission teams into remote areas of Africa.
Life Connections International
- Mission organization based in Malibu, California, facilitates global short term mission teams to support the work of partnering churches and para-church organizations worldwide.
- Enabling Christians to participate in the fulfillment of the Great Commission through short-term cross-cultural ministry.
Marketplace Chaplains USA
- Provides chaplains to the market place.
Meeting God in Missions
- A non-denominational ministry based in Erie, PA, seeks to support the body of Christ and experience God through short-term mission ventures. Features opportunities, trip planning, and testimonies.
- Missions organization based in Norman, Oklahoma works with native pastors to send short term missions teams to share the gospel of Jesus Christ in Mexico.
Mission Builders International
- A mobilization ministry that calls Christians worldwide into active service, equipping them to encourage, support and work alongside frontline missionaries in building the Kingdom of God.
- Classified directory of Christian mission opportunities.
- Young adults serving God in inner-city neighborhoods in Atlanta, Chicago, Oakland, and Philadelphia. FAQ, mission stories, and testimonies.
Missionary Ventures Canada
- Missions trips designed to encourage and support native Christian leadership's outreach to their own people.
Missions to Mexico
- An interdenominational ministry providing low cost, life-impacting short-term mission trips to Mexico for youth and adult groups.
New Adventures In Missions
- Short term missions for teens and adults.
New Hope Outreach Ministries
- Facilitates short term mission trips that provide assistance to orphans, street children, youth prisoners, widows, churches, pastors and others in need of spiritual and physical help in Siberia, the Ukraine and Sri Lanka.
New Way Missions
- An interdenominational short-term missions agency offering customized projects for adult groups to locations within the U.S. as well as to foreign sites.
People for Missions
- Organization involved in church planting, Bible schools, short and long term missions, and orphanages in India, Turkey, Guatemala, Mexico and Columbia.
- An international missions organization, based in Orlando, Florida, mobilizes teams that work together with other missionaries and national church leaders to plant church among unreached peoples around the world.
Praying Pelican Missions
- A non-denominational Christian missions organization based in Duluth, Minnesota, provides international short-term missions experiences for North Americans.
- A non-denominational Christian outreach organization based in Jacksonville, Florida, uses music, drama, and mime to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. Features short term mission trips, photos, and group profiles.
Real Impact Missions
- Short term mission trips for teens, youth groups and adults.
Reformed Presbyterian Missions
- Providing youth with opportunities to sharpen their gifts while serving Christ's Church. Missions carried out from an historic reformed and Biblical perspective.
San Francisco Missions Outpost (SFMO)
- An outreach ministry of San Francisco First Church of God, short term mission teams work beside urban missionaries at an inner city recreation center or serve the homeless on the streets.
The Shelter Youth Hostel Ministry
- Offers short-term mission opportunities which focus on sharing the gospel with travellers staying at two Amsterdam youth hostels.
Short Term Christian Mission Trips to Peru
- Group organizes and facilitates short term mission trips to Peru. Features photos, testimonies, maps, along with past and future trip information.
Short Term Mission Trips To Uganda
- Friends of Africa Network organizes short term mission trips to Uganda to work alongside national pastors in church planting, crusades, schools, and hospitals.
Short Term Missions Network
- A network of local churches in Canada provides resources, training, mobilization and nurturing for short-term missions. It includes a library, database of STM trips, and directory of teachers and speakers.
Short Term Missions Trips, Training, and Resources
- Organizes and trains Christian volunteers for short term mission trips to work in developing and disaster stricken nations.
- Searchable database of short-term missions trips with detailed descriptions and requirements on opportunities from many organizations. Includes in-depth mission agency information, articles, discussions forums, and FAQs.
- Providing short-term mission opportunities for youth groups, university students, and adults to Costa Rica and Nicaragua. Projects include various opportunities from light to heavy construction to working with special needs children.
- Planning services and resources for short-term, custom mission trips into 18 urban areas across the United States.
Teen Mania: Global Expeditions
- Provides evangelism and service opportunities for preteens, teens and adult leaders on six continents, for ten days to two months.
- Mission organization based in Dallas, Texas, leads short-term mission trips to Monterrey, Mexico and the Dominican Republic, helping national pastors build the church through evangelism, construction, and discipleship projects.
Venture Teams International
- An evangelical short term mission agency training and sending high school, college, and adult teams.
Vocational Mission Finder
- Extensive classified listings of mission opportunities for those with building trades, vocational, and professional skills. Long and short term. Free personal assistance available.
World Harvest Mission
- Missions organization based in Sacramento, California, works with local churches to facilitate short and long term mission trips to East Africa.
World Wide Youth Camps
- Organizes and trains short term mission teams to supplement an established program, such as at a camp or orphanage, with Bible lessons, crafts, and singing.
XMA - Extreme Missionary Adventures
- Uses the Jesus Film to introduce the Gospel to remote villages in Central America, Asia, and Africa.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 8:54:10 UTC -