become an editor
the entire directory
only in Uniting_Church_in_Australia/UnitingCare
Religion and Spirituality
Uniting Church in Australia
- The national body for community services in the Uniting Church supporting service delivery and advocacy for children, young people, families, people with disabilities and older people. It provides the link between the caring role of community services and the political action and advocacy of the Uniting Church.
- Queensland. Blue Care is not-for-profit (registered charity) provider of a range of community and residential care services.
- South Australia. Offers retirement and residential aged care services.
- A drug and alcohol treatment agency. A part of the UnitingCare network in Victoria.
- A community service agency of The Uniting Church in Australia operating primarily within the City of Stonnington , an inner city suburb of Melbourne, Victoria which incorporates Prahran, South Yarra and Malvern.
Somerville Community Services
- Somerville Community Services Inc is a non-government, not for profit, youth, family and community welfare organisation indigenous to the Northern Territory. An agency of the Uniting Church in Australia.
St. Andrew's War Memorial Hospital, Brisbane
- Established by the Presbyterian Church in 1958 as a memorial to those who gave their lives in two world wars. With the opening of a new building in 2002, its capacity can extend to more than 250 beds. It is an acute care, general hospital specialising in high-technology surgical and medical care. It is recognised as a leader in the area of cardiac care and cardiac surgery.
Sydney Medically Supervised Injecting Centre
- Managed by UnitingCare NSW.ACT the MSIC is a NSW Government sponsored project that aims to reduce harm associated with illicit drug use by supervising injecting episodes.
UnitingCare - Unifam
- NSW.ACT Family counselling and mediation services.
- An agency of UnitingCare NSW.ACT within the Uniting Church in Australia. The ADS is established to provide oversight and co-ordinate the activities and management of these aged care services.
- An agency of the Uniting Church that provides services which focus on the care and protection of vulnerable families, young people and children in New South Wales.
- An agency of the Uniting Church in Australia that provides support services to people in eastern metro area of Melbourne who are at risk of abuse, neglect, exploitation or homelessness.
- Uniting HealthCare is a significantly large provider of health care services in Queensland, employing over 3,200 people and treating about 100,000 patients each year.
- Provides a ministry of community service, social justice and chaplaincy, servicing New South Wales (NSW) and the Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 26, 2015 at 22:41:31 UTC -