become an editor
the entire directory
only in Seventh-day_Adventist/Programs_and_Services
Religion and Spirituality
Programs and Services
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Seventh-day Adventist: Programs and Services
- Provides live ministry support to active Seventh-day Adventist church members, pastors and church leaders throughout the North American Division. Searchable data base.
Adult Bible Study Guide
- Bible Study Guides in downloadable PDF format include the regular Adult Bible Study Guide, the Easy English version, and the Teacher's Guide. Archives of previous guides and contact information for Sabbath School personnel.
- Over 1500 resources for Seventh-day Adventist churches available through secure ordering online, including hundreds of books, videos, seminars, audio cassettes, church supplies and even Pathfinder uniforms.
Adventist Biblical Research Institute
- Group of biblical scholars located in the world office of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
Adventist Community Services
- Humanitarian agency of the Seventh-day Adventist Church that works within the USA and Bermuda, meeting people's immediate needs through tutoring and mentoring programs, youth volunteer corps, health screening, education and assistance, inner city missions, and disaster response.
Adventist Deaf Ministries
- Evangelism Discipleship Empowerment Training for the Deaf. Incorporated in the State of Nebraska recognized by the federal government as a nonprofit religious organization on April 6,1998. 1998.
Adventist Information Ministry (AIM)
- Twenty-four hour spiritual ministry and central phone answering and coupon processing service for SDA media outreach in the NAD.
Adventist Secretariat - Center for Volunteerism
- Information on needs of the world-wide Adventist church that can be filled by volunteers.
- Stewardship department of the General Conference, dedicated to exploring the biblical stewardship paradigm as the human side of the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Health Ministries Department of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
- Offers health-related articles, including Ask the Doctor column, Health-Wise archives, News You Can Use, and list of Adventist health clinics and dental clinics world-wide.
Ministerial Association of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Resources for Adventist ministers, elders and lay leaders. Study guide for Ellen White books online.
NADEI - North American Division Evangelism Institute
- Seventh-day Adventist institute providing in-field training for Master of Divinity students at the Theological Seminary on Andrews University.
Seventh-day Adventist Church Trust Services
- Department at every level of the SDA Church, which helps church members and friends provide continuing support through wills, trusts, annuities and other special gifts. Also provides information to arrange care for children or elderly parents, develop retirement security.
- General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists Women's Ministries
Programs and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 30, 2012 at 10:05:02 UTC -