become an editor
the entire directory
only in Seventh-day_Adventist/Health
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Seventh-day Adventist: Health
Hospitals and Clinics
- Family of healthcare systems, and home care services affiliated with the Seventh-day Adventist church. Includes listing of Regional Adventist Health Networks.
- Stephen Arrington, former diver for the Costeau Society, offers high-tech, multimedia programs about the importance of positive lifestyle choices aimed at teens
- Health education based on NEWSTART principles at Weimar Institute, Weimar, a non-profit organization
- Information on Health Intervention series to be presented by churches or institutions and also available for in-home learning. Includes series on addictions, stress and nutrition.
McDougall Program & McDougall Health Center
- Scientifically established diet-based program that promises to help regain lost health and appearance, and stop unnecessary medications. Includes live-in programs, podcasts, free online program, recipes.
North American Division Health Ministries
- Official Adventist church site includes links to position statements on various lifestyle factors, newsletters and events.
Sharon's Radio Cookbook
- Online vegetarian cookbooks from entrees to desserts.
Vibrant Life Magazine
- Online version has two full-length articles and LifeLines snippets.
- Nestled in the Sierra foothills, 45 minutes (40 miles) from Sacramento, California, this non-profit Christian medical and educational organization is dedicated to promoting the total wellness of mind, body, and soul.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 19, 2012 7:05:05 PM EST -