become an editor
the entire directory
only in Orthodox/Organizations_and_Fellowships
Religion and Spirituality
Organizations and Fellowships
This category in other languages:
Alaska Orthodox Aid Society
- A youth outreach/church restoration organization - OCA jurisdiction.
Eastern Orthodox Committee on Scouting
- Created in 1960 by the Standing Conference of Orthodox Bishops in the Americas (SCOBA) to support the mission of Christ and His church through scouting. Specifically supports Boy Scouts of America, Girl Scouts USA, and Camp Fire Boys and Girls programs.
Fellowship of Orthodox Christians in America
- An official organization of the Orthodox Church in America to proclaim, share, and reveal our Orthodox Christian Faith through service, fellowship and example.
Fellowship of Orthodox Churches in Connecticut
- Founded to give structure and order to the common Orthodox witness of all canonical Orthodox Churches represented in the state. Includes mission statement, calendar of events, directory of member parishes, and committees.
International Orthodox Christian Charities
- "Established in March 1992 as the official international humanitarian organization of the Standing Conference of Orthodox Bishops in the Americas (SCOBA). Ministers to those suffering and in need throughout the world, sharing with them God's gifts of food, shelter, economic self-sufficiency and hope."
National Sisterhood of Presvyteres
- "Home page for the National Sisterhood of Presvyteres of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America. Presvyteres are the wives of Greek Orthodox priests. Our Patron Saints are Martha and Mary."
Oklahoma Orthodox Christians For Life
- Includes description of publications and other items for sale.
Orthodox Christian Fellowship
- OCF is the official campus ministry arm of SCOBA. Press releases, information on how to find a local OCF chapter, upcoming events and activities, and general information about OCF.
The Orthodox Christian Foundation
- Feature articles and links.
Orthodox Christian Mission Center
- Official mission and evangelism agency of the Standing Conference of Canonical Orthodox Bishops in the Americas (SCOBA). Information on OCMC missionaries, mission teams, current events, and how to get involved.
Orthodox Christians for Life
- A pro-life non-profit organization. OCLife is Pan-Orthodox, recognizing the canons and dogma of the Orthodox Church, but not affiliated with any specific jurisdiction. It does not organize events but participates in them if they are peaceful and non-violent. It thoroughly opposes violence in any form in efforts to resolve sanctity of life issues.
Orthodox Peace Fellowship, The
- An association of Orthodox Christians belonging to different nations and jurisdictions trying to apply the principles of the Gospel to situations of division and conflict.
Orthodox Renewal Center of St. Symeon the New Theologian
- Organization in Destin, FL, for Orthodox evangelism and spiritual growth. Promotes charismatic experience and sacramental participation in the life of the faithful.
The Virginia H. Farah Foundation
- Makes grants for the maintenance and growth of the Orthodox Christian Church in the United States and the world. Provides funds to nonprofit organizations to help them carry out unique and innovative projects in specific fields that will help hopefully spread the Christian message while improving the quality of life on earth.
Usenet alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox -
Organizations and Fellowships
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 17:35:05 UTC -