become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_Methodist/General_Church_Agencies
Religion and Spirituality
General Church Agencies
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Methodist: United Methodist: Education
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Methodist: United Methodist: Social Issues
General Board of Discipleship
- Providing resources and services to help church leaders build systems that enable congregations to fulfill its primary task of making disciples of Jesus Christ.
General Board of Global Ministries
- Organizes and directs missions work. Also provides information about United Methodists and free web space for churches.
General Board of Pension and Health Benefits
- Serving and supporting the financial well-being of individuals and church agencies.
General Commission on Archives and History
- Official UMC archives. Resources, museum, research and catalogue.
General Commission on Christian Unity and Interreligious Concerns
- The GCCUIC is responsible for ecumenical advocacy, for strengthening relationships with other living faiths, and for enabling ecumenical understanding and experience among all United Methodists.
General Commission on Religion and Race
- Working for greater inclusiveness and partnership through advocacy, counseling, consulting and investigating. Overview, concerns, fund, commissions and monitor.
General Commission on The Status and Role of Women
- Charged with working to achieve the full and equal participation and responsibility of women in the church.
General Commission on United Methodist Men
- Assisting men to know Jesus Christ, to serve Him, to grow spiritually and seek daily to do his will.
General Council on Finance and Administration
- Information and resources regarding church and conference finances.
Norther Shore District UMM (GNJUMC)
- Helping Men find Christ in the Northern Shore District of the Greater New Jersey Annual Conference. Sections on Mission Opportunities, Scouting, Amachi, and Prayer and various event we are holding
United Methodist Committee on Relief
- A humanitarian agency at work around the world, responding to natural or human-made disasters, hunger/poverty, and assisting refugees and displaced people.
United Methodist Communications
- The General Commission on Communications (UMCOM) is charged with the task of meeting the communication, public relations, and marketing needs of the entire Church, reflecting the cultural and racial diversity within The United Methodist Church.
United Methodist Publishing House
- The denomination's publisher, providing resources and hosting the periodicals Circuit Rider and Newscope.
General Church Agencies
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2014 at 6:24:08 UTC -