become an editor
the entire directory
only in Practical/Social_Activism
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Lutheran: Theology: Practical: Social Activism
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Lutheran: Organizations: Social Services
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Lutheran: People: Theologians: Bonhoeffer, Dietrich
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Lutheran: People: Theologians: Niemoller, Martin
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Perspectives: Activism
Christian Life Resources
- Intended to educate on the value and sanctity of human life. Issues include abortion, infertility, birth control, post-abortion syndrome, infanticide, medical directive statements, assisted suicide, and euthanasia.
ELCA Department for Advocacy
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America programs for public policy advocacy to state, national, and international bodies as well as concern for corporate social responsibility.
Lutheran Coalition for Public Policy in Minnesota
- Church and state relations with regard to government policy initiatives.
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service
- Official site of nonprofit agency serving refugees, immigrants, asylum seekers, detainees and other migrants through resettlement, advocacy and social ministry. Includes articles, program descriptions and search facility.
Lutheran Peace Fellowship
- Information about the community of Lutherans responding to the gospel call to be peacemakers and justice seekers.
Lutheran Volunteer Corps
- A domestic volunteer service program for men and women who want to explore their spirituality while working for social justice, living in intentional community, and simplifying their lifestyles.
Lutherans Concerned North America
- A Christian ministry advocating homosexual rights and working to affirm God's love for lesbian and gay people. Includes links to Reconciling in Christ congregations.
- Advocacy and service for people with developmental disabilities in the United States and the United Kingdom. Affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod and Lutheran Services in America.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 7:35:03 UTC -