become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Missions
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Missions
Catholic Medical Mission Board
- Medical relief agency providing international health care for third world relief. This Catholic charity sends medical donations including emergency medical supplies and pharmaceuticals for emergency aid.
- Official mission aid agency of the Catholic Church in Australia. Umbrella organisation for Society for the Propagation of the Faith, Children's Mission, and Society of St. Peter Apostle.
Christian Medical Missions, Inc.
- Nonprofit organization provides medical, dental, and eye care to the needy in Latin America. History, photos, contact information. Seeking sponsors for children's education, and volunteers for short-term mission trips.
Comboni Lay Missionary Program
- Group which sends Catholic lay men and women to work in mission sites in Africa and Latin America. Includes 5 month mission training, language training, and 3 year commitment.
Mission Doctors Association
- Sponsors Catholic physicians and their families in hospitals and mission clinics in Africa.
Pontifical Mission Societies
- Coordinating world missions efforts.
- Service of Documentation and Study. An association of Catholic missionary societies (mostly religious orders). Articles on missiology and liberation theology, in English, French, and Spanish.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 17, 2012 at 9:15:06 UTC -