the entire directory
only in Catholicism/Organizations
Religion and Spirituality
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Daughters of Isabella
Knights of Columbus
This category in other languages:
- Support group in the UK for priests and religious who have left the official ministry or religious life. Description, aims, mailing list. Uses frames.
Aid to the Church in Russia
- A non-profit organization established in the United States to provide material support for the Catholic Church in Russia.
Association for the Rights of Catholics in the Church
- A source for documents and links on current issues and reform/renewal movements within the Church.
Brothers and Sisters of Penance
- Private Catholic association of the faithful. Lay men and women living, in their own homes, modern statutes to the Primitive Rule for penitents.
Call To Action USA
- This organization has close to twenty thousand members throughout the United States. This site contains links, news and resources for Catholic renewal. (Controversial).
Catholic Charities USA
- The largest private network of social service organizations in the United States works to support families, reduce poverty, and build communities.
Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights
- Fights anti-Catholicism and is the U.S.'s largest Catholic civil rights organization. Web site contains articles on conflicts between government and the Catholic Church and/or individual Catholics.
Catholic Marketing Network
- Association of retailers and suppliers of Catholic literature, music, gifts, and other products and services consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Catholic Network for Women's Equality
- A Canadian feminist-focused support and advocacy group for women and men in the Roman Catholic tradition. Goals, activities, selected articles from newsletter, contact information.
Catholics for Choice (CFC)
- Provides a counterpoint to the Catholic hierarchy and supports women seeking to follow their conscience in matters of sexuality and reproductive health. Includes overview, articles and campaign information.
Central Association of the Miraculous Medal
- Fosters devotion to Mary the Mother of God to support apostolic works on behalf of the poor.
- An association for renewed Catholic priesthood. Laicized Catholic priests, their spouses, and friends. Promotes Catholic Church reform.
International Order of Alhambra
- A fraternal order of Catholic men dedicated to assisting persons developmentally disabled by mental retardation.
Knights of St Columba
- Catholic men's organisation founded in 1919 and based in the UK. Aims to assist its members, the community and the Catholic Church in its Social Teaching. Site is Java-dependent.
- Makes grants to women in North America, Latin America and the Caribbean to help overcome poverty and create justice. Offers overview, grants, ESPERA lending pools, news and donations.
- Official web site of the International Center. Association founded by St. Maximilian Kolbe. Members dedicate themselves to evangelization and service. Trilingual site: Italian, English, and Spanish.
National Black Catholic Congress
- Umbrella organization representing African American Catholics. Mission statement, structure, history, FAQ, online monthly newsletter, master calendar.
National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry
- An organization of Catholic diocesan youth ministry offices in the United States.
Opus Sanctorum Angelorum
- Promotes "a true imitation of the holy angels, and a conscious collaboration with them." Worship, contemplation, active apostolate. Prays for priests and bishops.
The Saint Joseph Foundation
- Assists Catholics in knowing and vindicating their rights in the Church.
Saint Michael's Call
- Experts' Forum, prayers, library, outreach, email lists, links.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
- Focuses on enriching the spiritual life of priests, religious and laity through newsletters, books, tapes, and prayer networks.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2016 at 7:54:08 UTC -