become an editor
the entire directory
only in Women's_Orders/Franciscans
Religion and Spirituality
This category in other languages:
Bernardine Franciscan Sisters
- The Bernardine Franciscan Sisters, are called by God to live the Gospel in the spirit of Francis of Assisi and Mother Veronica Grzedowska. As vowed women of the Church they choose to live simply and poorly. Rooted in contemplative prayer and committed to ongoing conversion, they strive to create communities of love and service wherever they are.
Capuchin Sisters of Nazareth
- The Capuchin Sisters of Nazareth is an Order of Franciscan nuns loyal to the Roman Catholic Church. They are apostolic contemplatives with a rich, strong community life and wear a traditional habit..
Disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ
- A Franciscan Congregation of vowed charismatic Roman Catholic women founded in 1981 in Texas. Information about vocation requirements, contact information and their charism.
Franciscan Missionaries of Divine Motherhood
- A religious congregation; FMDMs serve God in the footsteps of St Francis of Assisi. Franciscan sisters who extend Mary's spiritual Motherhood, following Christ and living according to the Gospel.
Franciscan Missionaries of Mary
- International homepages for this worldwide Franciscan missionary congregation.
Franciscan Missionaries of Mary - England, Ireland, Scotland, Malta
- England, Ireland, Scotland and Malta constitute a Province of the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary Institute. They share the Franciscan and missionaries spirituality.
Franciscan Missionaries of Mary in the USA
- The USA webpages of the Congregation of the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary.
Franciscan Missionary Sisters of Our Lady of Sorrows
- Franciscan Congregation founded in 1937. It has missions in many parts of Asia.
Franciscan Sisters at Springfield
- The American Province of the Hospital Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, headquartered in Springfield, IL, are part of an international, multi-cultural congregation of Franciscan Sisters
Franciscan Sisters of Allegany - Allegany, New York
- An active contemplative congregation in the Third Order Franciscans.
Franciscan Sisters of Chicago - Chicago, Illinois
- A Congregation of vowed women in the Franciscan Order.
Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity - Manitowoc, Wisconsin
- A congregation of vowed Roman Catholic women following the Franciscan Order way of life. Based in Wisconsin, USA.
Franciscan Sisters of Little Falls
- Franciscan sisters in Little Falls, Minnesota.
Franciscan Sisters of Mary
- Franciscan Sisters of Mary are women of vision, women of the Gospel, Franciscan women...sisters to all!
Franciscan Sisters of Mary Immaculate
- The American Province of the Congregation. Mainly serving in the Southwest. The motherhouse for the province is in Amarillo, Texas.
Franciscan Sisters Of Our Lady Of Perpetual Help
- The Franciscan Sisters of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, strive to be prayerful women of faith, prophetic vision and courage. Discerning God's will within the Church, they dedicate their lives to witness the Gospel compassionately and joyfully.
Franciscan Sisters of Peace - Haverstraw, New Nork
- A Franciscan Third Order Congregation founded in 1986.
Franciscan Sisters of Penance and Christian Charity, Holy Name Province
- The Sisters at Stella Niagara are members of an International Congregation of Franciscan Women Religious. They have missions in NY, NJ, OH, WV, FL and NM.
Franciscan Sisters of the Atonement
- Founded in New York in the late 1800's.
Franciscan Sisters of the Eucharist
- Franciscan Sisters of the Eucharist, Catholic Pontifical religious order of women, Meriden, Connecticut, dedicated to the Eucharist, a congregation of women religious living in community.
Franciscan Sisters of the Poor
- A multi-cultural/international religious congregation founded in 1845 by Blessed Frances Schervier in Aachen, Germany.
Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Heart
- Franciscan Religious Community dedicated to service, prayer and community life.
Hospital Sisters Of St. Francis
- The American Province of the Hospital Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, headquartered in Springfield, IL, are part of an international, multi-cultural congregation of Franciscan Sisters.
Marywood Fransiscan Spirituality Retreat Center
- Marywood Franciscan Spirituality Center offers retreats, workshops and prayer and outreach services.
Missionary Franciscans of the Immaculate Conception - USA Province
- An international Missionary Congregation in the Franciscan Order with a presence in 12 countries
School Sisters of St. Francis - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- School Sisters of St. Francis, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, An international congregation of nuns committed to union with God..
School Sisters of St. Francis - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- A Franciscan teaching order.
School Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Panhandle, Texas
- A Franciscan Community of the New Evangelization with Marian devotion, and daily Eucharistic Adoration.
Sisters of St. Francis - Denver, Colorado
- Marycrest, home of Denver Franciscan Women who are devoted to Gospel life in action and contemplation.
Sisters of St. Francis - Savannah, Missouri
- Part of the Vockleburg Franciscans of Austria, an International Congregation of over 300 sisters, the majority in Austria. The Sisters have served the people of Missouri for nearly a century.
Sisters of St. Francis - Sylvania, Ohio
- A Congregation of Franciscan Sisters founded from the Rochester Congregation in 1916.
Sisters of St. Francis of Mary Immaculate - Joliet, Illinois
- Congregation of the Third Order of St. Francis of Mary Immaculate, Joliet, Illinois. Their presence, charism and vocational information.
Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi
- Franciscan congregation based in Wisconsin
Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia
- The Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia: a community of Catholic women religious; dedicated to serve the poor; a Gospel way of life lived in community; ministering inside and outside the USA.
Sisters of St. Francis of the Holy Family - Dubuque, Iowa
- Dubuque, Iowa based third order congregation of the Franciscans.
Sisters of St. Francis of the Martyr St. George - Alton, Illinois
- The American branch of an International nursing order founded in Germany in the 1800's. Vocational, history and charisma information available.
Sisters of St. Francis, Oldenburg, Indiana
- Blessed in their heritage, challenged in their future, they venture on with joy. A Franciscan community ministering to all of God's creatures.
Sisters of St. Joseph of the Third Order of St. Francis
- A Franciscan Congregation founded in Steven's Point, Wisconsin in 1901, to help care for and teach the waves of new immigrants in that area.
The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis of East Peoria, Illinois
- The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis of East Peoria, Illinois is a religious institute of pontifical right dedicated to serving the sick and the poor.
Wheaton Franciscan Sisters - Wheaton, Illinois
- Founded in Germany in the 1870's, many of the sisters moved to the US during that time to escape persecution. The Wheaton sisters are the USA province of the Franciscan Sisters, Daughters of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2014 at 12:35:10 UTC -