become an editor
the entire directory
only in Women's_Orders/Benedictines
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Catholicism: Orders: Women's Orders: Benedictines
Federation of St. Benedict
Federation of St. Gertrude
Federation of St. Scholastica
Missionary Benedictines of Von Tutzing
This category in other languages:
Benedictine Sisters of St. Alban
- Primarily work with the young and do missionary work in Africa. Includes daily schedule, entrance requirements and charism.
Benedictines of Mary, Queen of the Apostles
- Oblates of Mary, Queen of the Apostles, a new Traditional Latin Congregation that was founded in Pennsylvania, but has recently moved to the diocese of Lincoln, Nebraska.
Benedictines of Priscilla - Rome, Italy
- Benedictines of Priscilla have a monastery over the main entrance to the Catacombs of Priscilla. Among other things they give guided tours, do archaeological photographic work, make vestments and run a retreat house.
The Benedictines of Saint Lioba - in Denmark
- About the order and St. Lioba. Also available in Danish and German. Information about their charisma, history, work and presence in the world.
Congregation of the Benedictines of Jesus Crucified
- Congregation specializing in vocations for women with disabilities and or frail health. location, history and charism information available.
Hermitage of the Advent - Scituate, Massachusetts
- A small pre-canonical Community of women following the Benedictine spirituality and Orders.
Holy Trinity Monastery, East Hendred
- Benedictine nuns of diocesan right, Oxfordshire. Includes information on their charism, press and work for the visually impaired.
Monastery of St. Gertrude
- Invites you to explore spiritual retreats, prayer and the monastic Christian community life of the Benedictine Sisters.
Olivetan Benedictine Sisters Holy Angels Convent - Jonesboro, Arkansas
- A monastic order of Olivetan Benedicine Sisters. Includes history and information about admission to the order.
Our Lady of the Redwoods Abbey
- Redwoods Monastery is a small community of women monastics founded in 1962 from the Cistercian monastery of Nazareth in Belgium. Nestled among the majestic redwoods and Douglas fir of the Lost Coast of Northern California, the sisters live a contemplative life of prayer and work.
Our Lady Of The Rock Monastery - Shaw Island, Washington
- Our Lady of the Rock Monastery is a Benedictine monastery of women located in the heart of the beautiful San Juan Islands of Washington state. Information on their lives work and history available.
Regina Laudis Abbey - Bethlehem, Connecticut
- The Abbey of Regina Laudis was founded in 1947 from the Abbey of Notre Dame de Jouarre in France.
Sisters of the Good Samaritan of the Order of St. Benedict
- Australian Order of the Benedictine Rule.
St. Benedict Center - Still River, Massachusetts
- Brothers and Sisters, Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Traditionalist religious orders with chapel.
St. Cecilia's Abbey - Isle of Wight, UK
- A cloistered Benedictine Abbey which is aggregated to the Solesmes Congregation. Shockwave needed to see many of the graphics.
Tyburn Convent - London, UK
- Benedictine convent, part of the Sacred Heart Congregation. Includes information on their charisma, history and current presences in the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:58:01 AM EDT -