the entire directory
only in Orders/Women's_Orders
Religion and Spirituality
Little Company of Mary
Little Sisters of the Poor
St. Joseph of Peace
St. Mary of Namur
Society: People: Women: Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: People: Women
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: People: Women: Community
This category in other languages:
- An international congregation with sisters in many countries, founded in Poland
Apostles of the Sacred Heart
- An international Roman Catholic order of sisters, with provinces in Italy, USA and Brazil. This order is dedicated to education, health care, pastoral ministry and missionary activities.
- Order in Vadstena, Sweden. About their daily and religious life, Saint Bridget of Sweden as Patron Saint, their guesthouse and retreats.
- Founded within the spirit and tradition of Brigid; women of faith and hope, strong yet gentle in their love, in close union with Jesus Christ and in communion with all God's people.
Congregation of Sisters of Saint Agnes
- Information about these Midwestern sisters, promote justice, and live community. Includes how nonviolence can be lived in the 21st century.
Congregation of the Sisters of St. Martha
- The Sisters of St. Martha of Antigonish, Nova Scotia, were formally established as a religious congregation in 1900.
Congregation of the Sisters of the Divine Savior
- Website of the Generalate for the Salvatorian Sisters. Information on their international presence in several languages.
Daughters of Divine Charity - USA Province
- Their presence and the work they do in the USA.
The Daughters of Divine Love Congregation
- The British mission site of a worldwide congregation whose motherhouse is in Nigeria. Information on their history, charism, apostolates and communities.
The Daughters of Mary and Joseph
- An international order of catholic women religious with ministries in education, retreats, caregiving, 12 step recovery and community service.
Daughters of Mary of the Immaculate Conception
- Learn more about the religious life and especially about the Daughters of Mary of the Immaculate Conception.
Daughters of the Heart of Mary (DHM)
- International congregational of vowed women. Information about their history, charism, locations and what they do in the world now.
Daughters of the Holy Spirit
- The Daughters of the Holy Spirit are aware that all anyone has is a gift from God. Through their vowed commitment they strive:
Daughters Of Wisdom
- The daughters of Wisdom are a Roman Catholic order of religious women ministering in 21 countries.Ministries include education,health care and social and pastoral outreach
Handmaids of Jesus, Mary and Joseph
- Women religious called to live the family life of the Blessed Trinity as reflected in the Holy Family, bringing to fruition Jesus' prayer for unity that they may be one, being Jesus to and for others
Handmaids of the Holy Child Jesus
- A missionary congregation whose mother house is in Nigeria. Information on what they do, where they are, their charism and their history
Handmaids of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- An Ignatian spirituality based international congregation whose motherhouse is in Rome.
Holy Union Sisters - Milton, Massachusetts
- Information about their history in the USA and world, locations, charism, discernment opportunities and current events.
Hospitallers Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- English pages of the Hospitallers website. Information on their history, founder, charism, mission and international locations.
Infant Jesus Sisters
- A female religious institute, in four continents.
- A congregation founded in Vietnam in the early 1970's to assist the LaSallian Brothers of Christian Education in teaching of the young, and whatever needed done. They now have sisters located in Vietnam, Thailand, and in San Jose, California.
Little Sisters of Jesus
- a way of non-monastic, contemplative life in the heart of the world founded after the spirituality of Charles de Foucauld. International community of prayer and presence.
Little Sisters of Jesus and Mary
- Joseph House helps the needy in Maryland through a variety of services. Learn how to help the poor by volunteering or making a contribution. Also information about the Little Sisters of Jesus and Mary.
Marian Sisters of the Diocese of Lincoln - Lincoln, Nebraska
- A history, their charism, what they do, and where they work and pray.
Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity
- This page is the main website of the Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity (MSBT), a Catholic religious congregation.
Missionary Sisters of Our Lady of Africa
- A site about the life, ministry and mission of the Missionary Sisters of Our Lady of Africa. Their organization, International community life and ways to join in their mission as lay associates, through prayer, solidarity, and giving time to sharing the missionary life in Africa.
Missionary Sisters of Our Lady of Victory
- A missionary order whose motherhouse is in Huntington, Indiana, but has missions throughout the USA and South America.
Missionary Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- A Congregation founded in Germany to do missionary work in the south seas. Now an international missionary order.
Oblate Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus - Hubbard, Ohio
- The Oblate Sisters offer their lives for the diocesan priesthood. Ministerially, the sisters care for retired and convalescent priests and collaborate with them in parish ministry which includes teaching, directing religious education, hospital visitation and distribution of the Eucharist to the homebound.
Poor Sisters of Nazareth
- A Congregation dedicated to service to the poor.
- A brief webpage in English describing this congregation's presences in the world. Mostly in Spanish.
The Religious of Jesus and Mary - U.S. Province
- The Religious of Jesus and Mary - United States Province. Charisma, locational and vocational information is provided.
Religious of Mary Immaculate Claretian Missionary Sisters
- The homepages of the international congregation of Claretian Missionary Sisters, founded in Cuba during the 19th century.
Religious of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Worldwide active contemplative order.
Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary (RSHM)
- An international community of 1100 women serving in fourteen countries, committed to the Good News that Jesus Christ came to call all people to fullness of life. As a group of Roman Catholic sisters, their mission is to promote life wherever they are. They work through educational, pastoral and social ministries.
Scalabrinian Missionary Sisters
- Vowed Roman Catholic women working for the welfare and good of migrant and emmigrant communities.
School Sisters of Christ the King
- A Religious community of women dedicated to extending the reign of Christ through prayer and Catholic education.
Secular Institute Schoenstatt Sisters of Mary
- The Schoenstatt Sisters of Mary, a Catholic secular institute founded in 1926 by Fr. Joseph Kentenich, constitutes part of the international Schönstatt Movement and works in 29 countries.
Servants of The Blessed Sacrament - Waterville, Maine
- Part of the Congregation of the Sacrament Family. This is the USA Province website.
Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary
- International apostolic order. Information on their way of life, work and presence in the world
Servants of the Pierced Hearts of Jesus and Mary
- Servants of the Pierced Hearts of Jesus and Mary Catholic Religious Community of Diocesan right, founded in 1990 in the Archdiocese of Miami by Mother Adela Galindo, SCTJM.
Sister Disciples of the Divine Master
- A contemplative congregation founded in Italy around 1920. Their work is helping parish priests and praying for vocations to the priesthood.
Sister Servants of Mary Immaculate
- Order of Ukrainian-rite nuns dedicated to prayer and service to the community.
Sister Servants of the Eternal Word - Hanceville, Alabama
- The Sister Servants are a religious community whose emphasis is prayer and whose apostolate is catechesis and retreats. The Sister Servants offer weekend retreats at Casa Maria Retreat House and invite zealous and excellent retreat masters, who are loyal to the Pope and to the magisterium, to share with you their experience and knowledge of our holy Catholic Faith.
Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- This is the website of the Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, commonly known as the BVMs, based in Dubuque, Iowa. They are women of steadfast love called to live the mission of Jesus through their core values of freedom, charity, education and justice.
Sisters of Holy Family of Bordeaux
- International congregation founded in France, with contemplative and apostolic branches. Information on where they are, their missions and volunteer and associative opportunities.
Sisters of La Retraite
- A congregation founded in France for giving retreats for women. Information available on their charism presence in the world, what they do now, and contacting them.
Sisters Of Life
- Founded in New York to help promote the sanctity of life.
Sisters of Mary Reparatrix
- Copngregation whose mission is to make known the Love and god and help to make reparations for the sins of the world. International presence, charisma, and locations available.
Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church
- These Sisters are dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of God and joyful evangelization in various works. They live authentic consecrated life, vowing proverty, chastity and obedience for love of God in Spokane, Washington.
Sisters of Merciful Jesus
- Official site of the congregation founded by Fr. Michael Sopocko at the request of St. Faustina, prompted by the Divine Mercy messages
Sisters of Our Lady Immaculate, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
- A young contemplative-active community in Canada with Adoration and the Rosary
Sisters of Our Mother of Divine Grace
- Dedicated to Mary, these Sisters in Port Sanilac, Michigan, live the evangelical counsels in community and work for unity in the truth of the Catholic Faith.
Sisters of Reparation to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- New order based in Steubenville, Ohio. Dedicated to spread the message of Divine Mercy based on the writings of St. Faustina.
Sisters of Saint Martha of Prince Edward Island
- A community of women who have accepted the call to follow Jesus Christ in Religious life and give witness to God's life-giving love in their apostolic mission.
Sisters of Saints Cyril and Methodius - Danville, Pennsylvania
- The Sisters of Saints Cyril and Methodius are a Roman Catholic, religious institute of pontifical rite dedicated to apostolic works. They are a community of Catholic women brought together in a free response to God's call to live for him by the practice of the evangelical counsels of chastity, poverty, and obedience. They are located in Danville, Pennsylvania.
Sisters of Social Service - International site
- The Sisters of Social Service is an international community founded in 1923 in Hungary.
Sisters of St Paul - Selly Park, Birmingham, England
- Web site of the Sisters of St Paul, Selly Park, Birmingham, England.
Sisters of St. Basil the Great
- Description of who the Sisters of St. Basil the Great are and what they do as members of the Ukrainian Catholic Church in the Eastern Byzantine Rite.
Sisters of St. Birgitta
- A photojournalist visits the Brigittine-run guest house on Long Island Sound.
Sisters of St. Chretienne
- Their history, charism, locations and current events.
Sisters of St. John of God
- The Australian websites of a nursing congregation founded in Ireland to nurse the sick and destitute.
Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon - Beaverton, Oregon
- Information on their location, charism, missions and vocations.
Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres
- Website of the Sisters of St. Paul in Hong Kong. Information on their charism, history and global concerns
Sisters of the Divine Compassion - White Plains, New York
- History, charism, their work, volunteer opportunities and discernment opportunities.
Sisters of the Holy Family
- A congregation started in San Francisco over a hundred years ago. Information available about their charisma, history, and vocations.
Society of Helpers
- A society of vowed women who help wherever they can whenever they can.
Society of the Holy Child Jesus - shcj.org
- The Sisters of the Holy Child Jesus are a community of Catholic women committed to serve in a variety of educational, pastoral, social, legal and spiritual ministries
- The Sisters of the Society of the Divine Vocations. Missions, admission and contact details. New Jersey.
Sisters of the Holy Family Web Log=Blog
- Notes from the Motherhouse of the Sisters of the Holy Family. Articles, prayers, scripture reflections and photography. Insights to ministry work and personal activities of the Sisters' daily lives. [RSS]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 13, 2015 at 5:15:05 UTC -