become an editor
the entire directory
only in Orders/Third_Orders
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Catholicism: Orders: Third Orders
This category in other languages:
- The daily Reading of the Rule of St. Benedict is emailed to group members along with a thought of the day type message taken from the days reading.
The Brothers and Sisters of Charity
- The Brothers and Sisters of Charity is a Catholic based community made up of an integrated monastic expression of celibates, families, and singles, and a domestic expression of those worldwide in their own homes.
- Women living dedicated consecrated lives, but in the world.
Caritas Christi in the world
- Gives information about Caritas Christi Secular Institute world wide in the appropriate language where it exists.
The Carmelites of St. Joseph - Austin, MN
- The Carmelites of St. Joseph are a community of Carmelite brothers located in Austin, MN.
- A Community of religious and lay people working together to help the abandoned and desperate. Started in Italy, now in many places around the world
The Confraternity of Penitents
- Lay men and women practice modern statutes of the Primitive Rule for penitents: the First Rule of the Third Order of Saint Francis. Monthly newsletter.
Corpus Christi Movement for Priests
- Movement of the Priests that support Mother Teresa Calcutta's Missionaries of charity An International Movement founded for diocesan priests by Mother of Calcutta and has the blessing of the Holy Father Pope John-Paul ll. seeks to foster priestly holiness and the spiritual renewal of the Church.
Dundee Secular Carmel 'San Juan de la Cruz'
- Scottish group associated with the Discalced Carmelites. Carmelite history, several novena prayers, agenda of monthly meeting.
Franciscan Missionaries of Jesus Crucified (FMJC)
- The Franciscan Missionaries of Jesus Crucified (FMJC) are a community of consecrated lay women and men, many with disabilities, living in the world as a secular institute.
Franciscan Quote of the Day
- Writings that resonate with my ongoing formation as a recently professed Secular Franciscan. I’ll try to add at least one quote daily but please don’t consider the name of the blog a promise.
Friends of Saint Augustine
- Friends of Saint Augustine, lay and religious engaged in developing augustinian spirituality for today - England and Scotland Province.
Holy Cross Fraternity, Secular Franciscan Order
- We are Men and women, single and married, young and old, all with one common desire to know and serve God and each other in the spirit of St. Francis.
The Lay Carmelites (Ontario and Northwestern New York Region)
- Website of the Lay Carmelites in Ontario and Northwestern New York Region. Includes information on prayer, community, ministry, vocations, resources, and contacts.
Lay Dominicans Central Province USA
- A welcome and explanation from the Lay Dominicans of the Central Province, USA, with many links to other sources of information.
Madonna House Apostolate
- A Catholic lay community of men, women and priests founded by Catherine de Hueck Doherty and based in Combermere, Ontario, Canada.
Marist Laity Organization
- The Marist laity in the United States, where they are and what their charism is.
Miles Jesu - Continuity Movement
- The Continuity Movement - Committed to the New Evangelization, the evangelization of culture. Third order seculars and priests. Information on their european projects.
Missionaries of Charity - Lay Missionary Movement
- Lay movement of people giving private vows, helping spread the charisma of the Missionaries of Charity within their own families and communities.
Oblates of the Order of Saint Benedict. Index
- Information on Oblates provided by the Abbey of St. John in Minnesota
Order of Carmel Discalced Secular - St. Louis, Missouri
- Through their podcast they are hopeful the reflections will inspire you learn more about the Lord's beautiful Garden of Carmel and to take up the practice of prayer in your life!
- The laity group of the Daughters of Saint Paul. Provides mission statement, locations and events, founders.
Queen of the Holy Rosary
- Dominican Laity chapter in St. Louis, MO.
- Movement of apostolate connected with the Legionaries of Christ. Dedicated to a Christ-centered spirituality and building the Kingdom of Christ in the world.
The Saint Joseph Community of Secular Order Discalced Carmelites
- Secular Order of Discalced Carmelites San Diego, California: Our congregation was canonically established and dedicated to St. Joseph on December 12,1955 in the Chapel of the Carmel of the Trinity Monastery.
Saint Thomas More Region, Secular Franciscan Order
- St Thomas More Region, (SouthWest Region #58) of the National Fraternity of the Secular Franciscan Order - USA. The SFO SW Region is comprised of the State of Arizona and includes Las Vegas, NV.
The Secular Order of Discalced Carmelites - Canada
- A way of life for faithful members of the Roman Catholic church who feel called to enter a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ through the rich spiritual heritage of the Carmelite tradition
Servite Secular Institute
- The Servite Secular Institute is a modern expression of the Roman Catholic religious Order of the Servants of Mary, members live a vowed life in the world.
The Society of Our Mother of Peace
- Founded to secure for members a life of prayer and penance within an environment of material simplicity and solitude with a direct apostolate of communicating the spiritual life.
Society of Saint Augustine
- A community of Augustinian Laity and Religious
St. Anne Lay Carmelite Community
- This will help people who are looking for a lay Carmelite group in the Memphis area to find one.
St. Joseph Community of Secular Discalced Carmelites
- This is the homepage of the St. Joseph Community in San Francisco, California. It is also a content-rich site providing an informative and inspirational understanding of Carmelite spirituality, and offers resources to get you started in your life of prayer. May God richly bless you.
Statutes of Augustinian Oblates
- The way of life for members of the Third Order is contained in the "Statutes" .
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2013 at 7:35:07 UTC -