the entire directory
only in Orders/Men's_Orders
Religion and Spirituality
De La Salle Christian Brothers
Divine Word Missionaries
Hospitaller Brothers of St. John
Irish Christian Brothers
Legionaries of Christ
Missionaries of the Sacred Heart
Missionary Society of St. Paul
Oblates of Mary Immaculate
Oblates of St. Francis de Sales
Oratory of St. Philip Neri
Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter
This category in other languages:
Adorno Fathers and Brothers (Clerics Regular Minor)
- Founded in the 16th century. Adornos are an order of vowed Roman Catholic men. The order's more formal name is Clerics Regular Minor.
- A congregation of religious brothers in health care, has a rich heritage of serving the poor, sick and marginalized. From the Black Plague in the Middle Ages to the scourge of AIDS today, they are a healing presence, bringing the light of Christ to those who need it most.
Basilian Fathers Missions
- Located in Sugar Land, Texas, the Basilian Fathers Missions is a charitable apostolate following the example of St. Basil, dedicated to serving the poor, hungry, and needy.
- The Brigittine Monks are a Roman Catholic community of contemplative monks dedicated to a life of prayer and penance. The community celebration of the Eucharist is the apex of the monastic day. The entire Liturgy of the Hours is sung at scheduled times through the day. The Brigittine Monks are completely self supporting. In their monastery they produce some of the most delicious fudge in the world using only the best and the freshest ingredients.
Brotherhood of Hope
- The Brotherhood of Hope is a canonically recognized Catholic community of brothers and priests consecrated to Christ, dedicated to evangelization, and committed to a life together as a spiritual family.
Brothers of Charity - Frères de la Charité - Broeders van Liefde
- An International Congregation with a Vincentian spirituality, founded in 1807 in Belgium, for the purpose of helping the needy.
The Brothers of Mercy American Province - Clarence, New York
- Homepages of the Congregation of the Brothers of Mercy American Province.
Brothers of Saint Joseph the Worker
- Brothers of Saint Joseph the Worker - Order located in Cleveland Ohio
Brothers of the Sacred Heart
- The vocation and volunteer site for the Brothers of the Sacred Heart in the USA and the UK.
Canons Regular of Saint Augustine
- Resource page of the Canons Regular of Saint Augustine. Here you will find links to the history, spirituality, congregations, saints and vocations of the order. This page is authored by the American novices at Stift Klosterneuburg, Austria.
Canons Regular of St. John Cantius - Chicago, Illinois
- A Diosecan Association of the Faithful started in 1999 in Chicago to help bring about a restoration of the sacred at the level of parish ministry.
Canons Regular of the Immaculate Conception
- A congregation of priests and brothers, living in common. Their spirituality is founded on the richness of the Sacred Liturgy. Devoted to the Blessed Mother Mary, in the Immaculate Conception. They dedicate ourselves to pastoral ministry in the parishes where they serve.
Canons Regular of the New Jerusalem
- Clerical institute promoting the traditional Latin liturgy.
Clerics of Saint Viator
- The Clerics of Saint Viator are a community of religious priests and brothers sent by the Catholic Church to teach the faith and proclaim Jesus Christ as Gospel
The Columban Fathers
- An international Missionary Order founded in Ireland. Vocational and locations information provided.
Columban Fathers Missionet
- The site describes the work of the Columban missionaries in Asia, Latin America and Oceania. The mission education resources of the Columban Fathers are featured. There are links to the Columban Sisters and to Columban Fathers websites in other countries.
- An international missionary order founded in Italy in the 1840's. Locations and vocational information available.
Companions of the Cross
- Community of priests and seminarians based in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Profile, vision, photo album, newsletter, information about ministries, books and tapes.
Confraternity of Christ the Priest
- A catholic religious order, with priests and brothers, dedicated to bringing people closer to Christ in a personal way.
Congregation of St. Basil
- A Congregation founded in France in the 1800's but because of the persecution mainly flourished in Canada and the USA.
Congregation of St. Michael the Archangel (Michaelite Fathers)
- Website about the Michaelite Fathers, a congregation established in Poland in the early 20th century. Their presence and charisma in the world.
Eudists English Home Page
- Eudists or (Congregation of Jesus and Mary) are an international congregation who were founded in the 1600's in France by St. John Eudes.
Glenmary Home Missioners
- Provides a sacramental ministry, evangelizes the unchurched, fosters ecumenism and works for social justice in rural areas of the southeast United States.
Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest
- Latin Mass Apostolate, Tridentine Mass, Priestly Order
Little Brothers of the Good Shepherd
- Their origin is rooted in the call of our Lord to their brother founder, who, through his prayerful response to a unique invitation, was empowered by the unlimited love of God for a life of prayer and service to the poor and needy.
Marians of the Immaculate Conception
- An order started in Poland in the 17th century devoted to St. Mary. Charism, history, locations and vocational information available.
Marians of the Immaculate Conception - Generalate in Rome
- Curia officials, marian bishops, statistics and all the other information about the Congregation.
Maronite Monks of Adoration
- A contemplative community of Catholic men dedicated to a life of prayer and Eucharistic adoration. Founded in 1978, the monastery is located in Petersham, Massachusetts.
The Mercedarian Order
- An ancient order originally founded to provide for the ransom of Christian hostages. Although the charism has broadened somewhat, the original reasons for the founding have never disappeared.
Miles Christi Religious Order
- Miles Christi is a Religious Order of the Catholic Church composed by Priests and Brothers dedicated to the sanctification of the laity, particularly of college students.
Mill Hill Missionaries
- A UK based missionary society with missions all over the world. Information about their presence in Ireland. Charisma and membership information available.
Missionaries of Africa
- A Catholic society of religious men that have been reaching out to men, women and children throughout Africa to preach, teach, heal, and build.
Missionaries of Charity - Brothers Contemplative
- A branch of the Missionaries of Charity of Mother Teresa of Calcutta and founded within the MC Brothers Contemplative, whose purpose is service to the poorest of the poor in the heart of the world through prayer and growth in holiness , particularly in the context of the family.
Missionaries of Jesus
- We, the Missionaries of Jesus, promote the universality of the Christian message through prayer, presence and proclamation. We shall always strive to witness to God by proclaiming His saving Word through missionary presence and service.
Missionaries of Our Lady of LaSalette
- The official web site of the Missionaries of Our Lady of LaSalette.
Missionaries of the Holy Family
- The Missionaries of this organization emphasize the Holy Family as the standard of holiness for all families.
Missionaries of the Poor
- International Catholic organization serves the poor, destitute, homeless and abandoned.
Missionaries of the Precious Blood - Cincinati Province
- Having the goal to further the mission and spirituality of their nine participating religious communities through substantive collaboration.
Oblates of Saint Joseph
- Oblates of Saint Joseph are an international congregation whose main US presence is in California.
The Official Xaverian Brothers Web site
- Xaverian Brothers, the Congregation of the Brothers of Saint Francis Xavier, is an international congregation of Religious Brothers whose mission is to serve the Church in its work of evangelization, particularly through the ministry of education.
- A short account of the history, ministries, and foundations of the Brothers of Saint Patrick
Pontifical Institute of Foreign Missions
- Rome based international institution missioning fathers, brothers, and laymen to missionary areas.
Rogationists of the Heart of Jesus
- A religious Congregation of priests and brothers founded by Blessed Hannibal Mary Di Francia who pray and promote the human and spiritual welfare for orphans, needy children and the poor.
Sacred Hearts Community
- worldwide religious community dedicated to evangelization and missionary involvement throughout the world
Salvatorians - United States Province
- Describes the work of the Salvatorians in the US. Large amount of information on vocational discernment.
- A congregation founded in 1887, whose main charism is the care and welfare of migrants and emigrants.
Scarboro Mission Society
- Scarboro Missions is a Society of Canadian Catholics, priests and laity, motivated by the Spirit, who dedicate themselves to the person, teaching and mission of Jesus Christ as expressed in his words: I have come that they may have life and have it to the full. (John 10:10)
Schoenstatt Fathers - England
- A Province in the Schoenstatt movement, history and vocational information available.
SMA Fathers, USA Province
- A religious missionary congregation that was founded to evangelize Africa.
Society of Christ
- An order founded in Poland, whose main mission is to minister to Polish speaking peoples wherever they may be in the world.
Society of Saint Edmund
- A Roman Catholic society of priests and brothers.
The Society of St. Sulpice
- Home Page of the Society of St. Sulpice, American province. An order dedicated to the work of formation of dicesan priests.
Society of the Divine Saviour - Salvatorians
- International site of the Salvatorians. Information on the Congregation and its work around the world.
Sodalitium Christianae Vitae - USA
- Society of Apostolic Life approved by the Pope in 1997. Information on its charism, apostolic work, vocations and formation.
St.Hugh's Charterhouse Parkminster, UK
- One of the monasteries of the Carthusian Order.
Sulpicians - Canadian Province
- The Sulpicians work toward the formation of diocesan priests. Imbued with the same missionary spirit of its founder, Jean-Jacques Olier, the Sulpicians have reached out to Montreal, Edmonton, Rome, Japan, Colombia and Brazil.
- Catholic Congregation of the Sons of the Most Holy Redeemer, priests and monks whose vocation is to use the Roman Missal of 1962 and live the monastic-missionary vocation.
Vocationist Fathers Home Page
- The Vocationist Fathers and Brothers are a Catholic Religious Congregation that strive to foster vocations to the Priesthood and Religious Life, especially among the poor. Its main ministry is to identify and guide those who believe they are called to serve God as a Priests or Brothers.
Xaverian Missionaries USA
- The Xaverian Missionaries, an international Roman Catholic Mission community. News, alerts, stories of their work in the USA and the World. Founded by Blessed Conforti, they share the Gospel of Christ.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 13:15:08 UTC -