become an editor
the entire directory
only in Catholicism/Issues
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Catholicism: Issues
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Catholicism
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Catholicism: History: By Topic: Economic Thought
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Catholicism: History: By Topic: Slavery
Access to Catholic Social Justice Teachings
- Directory and some original material, with an emphasis on social justice. Labyrinthine. By Robert Waldrop.
The Catholic-Labor Network
- A loose organization of Catholic men and women in the United States concerned about social justice for working people. Catholic social teaching, especially as it relates to labor. Links.
- Catholic, royalist, and communitarian links. Urges the implementation of the traditional social magisterium and the establishment of Catholic monarchy, particularly in France.
- Catholic organization involved in education, lobbying, and organizing around economic and social justice issues in the United States. Legislative issues, news, suggestions for action, membership information.
Pro Ecclesia et Pontifice
- Umbrella organisation in England and Wales co-ordinates an orthodox Catholic response to the crisis in the Church, offers seminars. Special interest in religious instruction, liturgical abuse, dissent.
Social Development & World Peace
- Catholic viewpoint of world policy issues and major contemporary domestic and international issues which have significant moral and human dimensions. From the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
Women Priests for the Catholic Church
- Arguments supporting the ordination of women, against the statements of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.
Women's Ordination Conference
- United States membership organization works for women's ordination as priests and bishops into a renewed priesthood in the Roman Catholic Church.
The Last Acceptable Prejudice?
- James Martin considers the current manifestations of anti-Catholic bigotry in the United States. (March 25, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 12, 2007 at 19:03:14 UTC -