become an editor
the entire directory
only in Church_of_England/Businesses
Religion and Spirituality
Church of England
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Anglican: Church of England: Businesses
The Arbory Trust
- A Christian charity offering woodland burials. History, burial information and contact details.
The Beacon - Youth and Outdoor Activity Centre
- Describes a youth and outdoor activity centre run by the Devon Lee Abbey Christian community. Lists facilities, including indoor climbing wall, activities and contact details; also includes photo gallery.
Church House Bookshop
- This large independent shop stocks a wide range of Bibles, devotional material, study guides, theological titles and books for children, and is the main distributor for Church House Publishing titles. The site offers online purchasing, links and a search function.
Church House Publishing
- Official publisher of reports from the General Synod and other Church of England boards and councils, also books for schools (in conjunction with the National Society) and "Common Worship": the Church of England's new liturgy.
- Offers a wide range of articles and graphics for inclusion in church magazines, newsletters and on church websites. Samples provided, but the majority of the site is available to members only.
- The site advertises worship planning software for churches using the new Common Worship services, covering program features, software and worship forums, reviews and purchase.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 12, 2013 at 17:07:03 UTC -