become an editor
the entire directory
only in Churches/New_Brunswick
Religion and Spirituality
Anglican Church of Canada
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Anglican: Anglican Church of Canada: Churches: New Brunswick
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Churches: North America: Canada: New Brunswick
Christ Church Cathedral, Fredericton
- Information on worship, music, and life at The Cathedral, its history and its people.
Christ Church, Fredericton
- Provides a worship schedule, directory, history, youth, and groups.
Parish of Central Kings
- Includes church information, schedules, stories, a newsletter, and related links.
Parish of Denmark
- Listing of leaders, services, readings, mission, programs, and related links.
Parish of Derby and Blackville
- Calendar of events, directions, youth activities, photos, and contacts.
Parish of Minto & Chipman
- Includes information about worship, groups and ministries with links to other helpful sites.
Parish of the Nerepis and St. John
- Offers parish-specific information including contacts, worship schedules, events and activities.
Parishes of Sunny Brae, Hillsborough, and Riverside/Albert
- Includes information on the rector and wardens, church information, and notices.
St. Andrew's & St. Mark's Anglican Churches, Miramichi
- Provides staff photos, a schedule of events, and inspirational messages.
St. James the Less, Renforth
- Includes a parish profile, Vestry Page, details of parish folk, ministries and outreach, events calendar, directions to the church, related links and contact information.
St. Jude's Anglican Church, Saint John
- Service times, programs, and contacts.
St. Margaret's Anglican Church, Fredericton
- Includes service times, events, groups, prayers, history, and building information.
St. Paul's United and St. John the Baptist Anglican Church, Edmundston
- Includes events, service times, reflections, and contacts.
Trinity Anglican Church, Saint John
- Parish information includes location and contacts, the parish history, a newsletter, schedule of events, and services. Also provides details of outreach programs to various groups and communities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, August 29, 2011 11:42:19 AM EDT -