become an editor
the entire directory
only in Early_Christian_Writings/Q
Religion and Spirituality
Early Christian Writings
The Case Against Q
- Mark Goodacre argues against the Two Source Hypothesis in favor the Farrer hypothesis, according to which Luke obtained the "Q" material from the Gospel of Matthew.
The Gospel of Q
- A summary of opinions on the Q Gospel.
NT Gateway: Q
- Links to articles and essays addressing the subject of Q.
Q // Thomas Parallels
- The parallel passages between Q and Thomas as presented by Stevan Davies.
Q Sayings in Luke
- The Q material as found in Luke and presented by Stevan Davies.
The Synoptic Problem
- A defense of the Two Source Hypothesis, according to which Matthew and Luke based their gospels on Mark and Q.
William Arnal's Summary of Kloppenborg's Q Stratification
- An abstract of Kloppenborg's thesis of the formation of Q in successive stages.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 8, 2014 at 6:24:04 UTC -