become an editor
the entire directory
only in Christian_Living/Morality
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Issues
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Theology: Theodicy
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Morality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Opposing Views: Christianity: Jesus: Moral Failings
The Bible on Sex and Marriage
- Quotations from the Bible says about sex and from a psychology book about sex and marriage.
The Christian Institute
- Christian news and views on contemporary ethical issues in the UK. Position papers, lectures (mp3), articles on theology and apologetics.
Christian Marriage and Divorce
- An analysis of the teachings of the Bible and the Early Church on divorce and remarriage.
- Online complete text of Sir Thomas Brown's 1716 treatise by this title.
Christian Theology and Morality
- Where Christian theology and morality rooted in the best of the past looks at contemporary problems ranging from human origins to birth control.
Christianity and Pacifism
- When a nation is attacked, as the US was on September 11, 2001, what is the proper response by Christians?
Church Silence Promotes Violence
- Church silence promotes violence to humans, animals, environment. The intent of this series is to encourage the Church to greater works of love and compassion (John 14:12).
Conditions and Love
- Examines the idea that love is an ethical condition behind law and justice, that it cannot be without conditions and that love is moral or it is not love.
The Elements of Moral Science (1856 ed.)
- Full online text of Francis Wayland: The Elements of Moral Science (1856), a classic text on Christian morality.
Jesus And Paul On Divorce
- Both Jesus and Paul supported divorce rights for "just-cause" - online article presents divorce support within contextual settings.
The Need For a Moral Code
- A short speech by Lee Bohannon that explores the necessity for a moral code.
Right and Wrong in the Christian Context
- Article about the definition of ethics, Christian basis of morality, and free will, from a Catholic perspective.
Seven Deadly Sins
- Brief discussions of traditions associated with the seven deadly sins and their eternal punishment.
The Seven Deadly Sins
- The list of these vices and the virtues they oppose. A reference page with Dante's Purgatorio notes, too, and other literary/theater references.
Spirit of Hosea Audio Archive
- Sermons and radio broadcasts about marriage, divorce, and remarriage.
- Examines what doctrines are right according to early Christians and Scripture and seeks the restoration of Christian marriage.
Urban Christianz Ministries
- Articles, advice and resources for Contemporary Christians
World Religions Index: Morals
- Examines if all religions point to the same truth or all religions lead to God and if there many paths to heaven. This site offers a comparison of major world religions and religious philosophies.
Writings on Christian Nonresistance and Pacifism from Anabaptist-Mennonite Sources.
- An extensive links page of pacifist resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 31, 2015 at 5:45:03 UTC -