the entire directory
only in Christianity/Christian_Living
Religion and Spirituality
Home: Homemaking: Christian
This category in other languages:
- Articles on salvation found in life with and belief in Jesus. Topics such as healing, eternal life, faith prosperity, peace and doubt with a prayer garden, testimonies and links.
- Discusses practical spiritual growth in reference to sanctification and grace and other contemporary issues.
Authentic Walk Ministries
- Free discipleship course designed to help a Christian grow.
Bible Bell Chronicles
- Bible-based guidance on family, human relations, personal needs and problems.
The Cosmic Gift
- Personal stories, testimonies and inspiration for living life for Jesus Christ, with information on the kingdom of God, signs of the end and other articles.
The Crossings Community
- Seeks to improve Christian ministry in the secular world through educational programs, research, publication, and networking with kindred spirits.
- Seeks the well being of all Christians through singles ministry, doctrinal apologetics, Christian education (Bible study), intercessory prayer and Scenario publications.
The Empty Tomb
- Helping Christian Believers understand that God's forgiveness is "Once for All".
- Sermons, Bible study, prophecy, and Trinity studies. Essays on creation and evolution, with an emphasis on giving scientific evidence for a short chronology of this earth.
- Seeks to bring the Body of Christ closer to the Lord and one another through fellowship, prayer, devotions, Bible study, teaching, words of encouragement and links.
- Popular destination for Christian living support and community with forums and chat rooms.
Living The Solution
- Practical everlasting solutions to life's many challenges. Site features articles, resources, prayer requests, Bible search and shopping.
Make My Christian Life Work
- A practical guide for those looking for specific solutions to making Christianity relevant and effective in their daily lives.
The Moral Foundations of Love
- Makes the case that love, to be love, must be conditional.
Mr. Renaissance: Spiritual and Philosophic Reflections
- Home of Le Penseur Réfléchit, a bi-weekly newsletter. Also essays, memoirs, inspirational writings, and poetry.
People of Faith .com
- Practical articles, devotions and resources for everyday Christian life.
- Shows the importance of repentance and how to joyfully repent in order to continue and deepen a relationship with God.
Spirit Song Ministries
- Seeks to challenge people with various articles on worship in Christian life.
- Prayer, devotions, Bible reading plan, inspirational stories, and many links.
- Biography resources, children's corner, Christian home and family, missions, poetry, quotes and contact.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 24, 2014 at 18:08:09 UTC -