become an editor
the entire directory
only in Calendar/Reformation_Day
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Church History: The Reformation
5 Pillars of Reformation Truth
- Essay examines the theology behind the Reformation and challenges people to celebrate the start of the movement --not Halloween -- on Oct. 31.
- Offers a summary of the Reformation, along with a challenge for the Christian church to continue the process.
Celebrating Reformation Day
- Provides an introduction to the day along with interactive quiz, art activities, vocabulary guide, discussion topics, and puzzles.
The Halloween That Changed the World
- Traces the day back to its roots and explores the significance of the 95 Theses.
A Luther-Lantern for Halloween
- Essay focuses primarily on the significance of Luther's life, but also features a unique twist on combining two October 31 observances.
- Provides a short history.
- Background information written by the Rev. J. Thomas Shelley.
Reformation day October 31 or December 10?
- Article questions whether it was Luther's nailing of the 95 Theses or his formal separation from the church that constituted the true start of the Reformation.
Reformation Day: Redeeming October 31
- Article urges the Christian community to consider an alternative to Halloween.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2015 at 14:45:03 UTC -