become an editor
the entire directory
only in Christianity/Books_Online
Religion and Spirituality
Origins and Creation
Works of John Calvin
Works of John Wesley
Works of Justin Martyr
Works of Saint Augustine
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Arts: Literature
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Shopping: Booksellers
This category in other languages:
- A guide to developing a Christian life that's not only stable in the times of storms, but is refreshing and beautiful.
Christian Book Summaries
- 5000 word summary of new books, designed to give the reader an understanding of its core content. Notification service by free subscription or view archives [pdf format].
Christian Classics Ethereal Library
- Archive includes reference, fiction, hymnody, World Wide Study Bible, Early Church Fathers series. CD containing most of the archive available for purchase.
- F. W. Farrar's classic, 'The Life of Christ'. Other works in progress. The title page is a photo the rest is OCR scanned.
Doorway Papers by Arthur Custance
- Perspectives on Science and Scripture providing a worldview that brings together faith and reason.
The Evangelical Christian Library
- Many authors including Billy Graham, Jill Briscoe, and Anne Ortlund.
Free Christian Audio Books
- Download classic Christian audio books in mp3, wma, and iPod formats.
God Spoke Tibetan
- Missionary to Tibet recounts how the Tibetan Bible came to be printed. Online copy of a book originally published in 1971 and now out-of print.
Gospelcom.net: Free Christian Ebooks
- Collection includes Bible studies, Christian living, and ministry.
- Collection of quotes, sermons, and books.
Hands for Jesus
- Helping others to come to the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Offers free books and teaching materials online and as PDF downloads.
Heaven Net: Writings
- Book of Enoch, Pilgrim's Progress, Polycarp, Shepherd of Hermas; and some original religious articles.
Holiness and Missions
- 1940's out-of-print classic by Nazarene missions promoter Susan Fitkin.
ICLnet Guide to Christian Literature
- Directory of Bibles and books accessible on the internet, from ICLnet's large archive and other sources.
The Imitation of Christ
- W. Benham translation. In HTML, at World Wide School. Each chapter in its own file, with links to previous, next, table of contents, or any other chapter. If you are using a graphical browser, this is the online equivalent of a "large print" edition.
- Articles and books from D.L. Moody, Smith Wigglesworth, Charles G. Finney, Jonathan Edwards, R.A. Torrey, C.T. Studd, and others.
Jesus is Coming Soon
- Kenneth Floyd writes concerning the history and prophecies about the earth.
The Kingdom of Heaven Upon the Earth
- God Glorified - Revelation Of The Absolute Truth, by Kenneth Gardner Wingate. Reveals his extensive, meaningful, and miraculous contact with God. PDF format.
- Background writings and testimonies of revival among the Lapps and Finns, from the eighteenth to the twentieth century. Includes autobiography, letters and commentary, by Nils Wiklund, Abram Tapani, Leonard Typpö, and others.
The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah Vol. 2
- "The Descent: From the Mount of Transfiguration into the Valley of Humiliation and Death" by Alfred Edersheim, 1883.
The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah Vol.1
- "Preparation for the Gospel, the Jewish World in the Days of Christ" by Alfred Edersheim 1883.
- Book about Christian beliefs understood through psychology, evolution, human development.
Living Stream Ministry Online Publications
- Includes complete texts of publications, including Bible studies by Watchman Nee and Witness Lee.
Mary's Mountain Stories and Legends.
- Catholic stories and legends by Ed Noonan, illustrated by various artists. For children of all ages.
- Missionary and author who wrote many books and articles as well as biographies of great men and women of faith.
- Free online versions of books and articles published by Church Communities International, on many subjects. PDF files.
- Puritan Books scans Old English Language Christian writings and makes them available as PDF documents.
The R. A. Torrey Archive
- Collection of sermons, writings, and books by 19th-century evangelist R. A. Torrey.
- Collection of PDF books and articles covering topics like, abortion, tithing, death, love and capital punishment.
- Source materials including revival accounts, biographies and other inspirational documents. Catalogue and pensketches.
The Secret Of Eternal Life
- Full series of books and biblical studies by the Rev. Bill Turner.
The Secret Room
- Short version of The Hiding Place, by Corrie ten Boom.
Seekers of Christ
- Victorious Christian living, local church life, the judgment seat of Christ, rewards, and the coming kingdom.
Spiritual Survival Handbook
- Free online book reveals how to survive personal crisis during challenging times, and win spiritual battles.
- An expository of the book of Revelation revealing its symbols. Over nine-hundred word and number definitions included.
The Victorious Living Library
- Library of topics of Christian concern by Dr. Dale A. Robbins.
Waiting for Your Ministry
- A book about Christian ministry, free to Internet users.
West, William Robert: The Resurrection and Immortality
- Online or downloadable PDF.
Word Shine Ministry
- Free online book, "Teaching Children about God's Power" and an essay against evolution.
- Inspirational older religious and health articles and children's stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 18:24:03 UTC -