become an editor
the entire directory
only in Old_Testament/Daniel
Religion and Spirituality
References and Tools
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Bible: Bible Study: By Book: Old Testament: Daniel
Society: Religion and Spirituality: People: Old Testament: Daniel
Society: Religion and Spirituality: People: Old Testament: Nebuchadnezzar
Albert Barnes: Notes on the Book of Daniel
- Introductory essay followed by detailed analysis. Published in 1853.
- Introduction and survey with downloadable commentary (PDF).
Ironmen: Book of Daniel
- Features commentaries, Dead Sea Scrolls information, and e-text of Robert Dick Wilson's "Studies In The Book Of Daniel."
Isaac Newton: Observations on Daniel and the Apocalypse of St. John
- Historicist interpretation.
Moses Stuart: A Commentary on the Book of Daniel
- Ordained Congregationalist minister and Professor of Sacred Literature at Andover Seminary. Published in 1850.
Tertullian.org: St. Jerome's Commentary on Daniel
- English translation by Gleason Archer of Jerome's Latin original work.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 26, 2012 at 9:15:05 UTC -