become an editor
the entire directory
only in Commentaries/Old_Testament
Religion and Spirituality
References and Tools
Song of Songs
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Bible: Bible Study: By Book: Old Testament
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Bible: References and Tools: Old Testament
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Theology: Journals: Biblical Studies: Old Testament
Society: Religion and Spirituality: People: Old Testament
The Book of the Twelve Minor Prophets
- Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi. By Ebenezer Henderson, 1868.
Internet Archive: A Critical and Exegetical Commentary on Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi and Jonah
- E-text, 1912. International Critical Commentary series. Haggai and Zechariah by Hinckley Mitchell, Malachi by John Smith, and Jonah by Julius Bewer. Extensive historical introductions and frequent reference to the original Hebrew.
Internet Archive: A Critical and Exegetical Commentary on The Book of Proverbs
- E-text, 1916. International Critical Commentary series. Crawford Toy.
- Jeanie Crain develops the theme that an understanding of the Book of Jonah provides for the foundation work of Jesus in the Gospels.
Leviticus: An Economic Commentary
- Reconstructionist Gary North presents his views on applying New Testament principles to this Old Testament book.
Postmodern Bible - Book of Amos
- Original material in hypertext, multimedia format. Literary, linguistic, historical and archaeological comments and illustrations by Tim Bulkeley
- Provides King James Version and Hebrew with critical and exegetical notes. A Revised Version is followed by exposition for the general reader. 1872 by Thomas Conant.
Ruth: Study Notes
- Commentary and analysis focusing on narrative structure.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:45:03 UTC -